Search found 2 matches

by Destroyer
Wed 9. Sep 2026, 22:26
Forum: Beschwerden gegen Spieler ▪ Complaints Against Players
Topic: Report insult
Replies: 9
Views: 1114

Re: Report insult


I wasn't or hadn't any intention for taunting you, I was trying to figure out if you're like me "Arab" and was using these for getting a reaction back like "Ta3mia" which means "falafel" and as Egyptian we're so famous with it, then I was gonna laugh about it and figure out u know Arabic, ...etc ...
by Destroyer
Wed 26. Aug 2026, 20:56
Forum: Beschwerden gegen Spieler ▪ Complaints Against Players
Topic: Wallhack
Replies: 4
Views: 720

Re: Wallhack

Harris wrote: Sun 23. Aug 2026, 19:30 Your absolutely right: The player was using a wallhack :gnarf:

Therefore, I banned him:
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=7588441

Thank you :)
Harris so why do you reply here but since 24h not to my case? Strange