Admins read this!

Gefällt Dir etwas (nicht) an c2Play, willst Du etwas verbessern oder hast Du allgemeine Fragen?

Do you like something (not) about c2Play, do you want to improve something or do you have general questions?
hubika
Spieler

Dear Admins! The server was very good, but since no one is paying attention to anything I think, it became one of the most unenjoyable of it unfortunately. Lots of player cheats, walheck cheats, hit box cheats, but no one will be banned for it. I’ve paid so far to be a prenium member, and I don’t care if you throw me away after my letter. If you unload, I will ask my father back, otherwise I will sue. So you could look at a player named "Icebox" because that's no longer the knowledge he's doing. So it would be nice if the admins did their job sometimes, not only to alert any report players, but also to see why they were reporting. If you continue like this, not many people will pay to play on this server. Thank you for reading.
Edgar
Administrator

Dear hubika,

we will not "throw you away" for your words, especially because you are right when you express that you're annoyed because of the cheater problem. You can be sure that we are all annoyed of cheaters. However, you have to understand that this is not our fault. We are not asking for cheaters to visit our servers and the admins are doing a good job. But the problem with cheaters exists since video games exist and admins will never be able to catch all cheaters. Not even the half of it, because cheats like wallhacks are not easily recognizable.

While we understand your concern and promise that we do what we can do against cheaters, we cannot promise that our servers are free of cheaters. Especially because our servers are public and many players are using them.

I know that this answer doesn't resolve the problem, but I hope that you can better understand our side. The best proof is the huge amount of players we already banned for things like cheating, about 25,000 accounts:

viewforum.php?f=7

Kind Regards,
Edgar