Autoswitch

In diesem Forum findet alles zu Counter-Strike seinen Platz.
Antworten
Mr. Brink
Spieler

Autoswitch

Beitrag von Mr. Brink » Do 25. Jul 2019, 22:14

Hey c2play.

Please fix the auto-switching thing. Nobody likes when it just switches people around based on their skills.
Also, back in the day when I started being a donater, it didn't auto-switch premium players, unfortunately it does that now.

So dear c2play, please make your servers as they were before, and stop switching people around based on their skills.
It's not really fun playing 7 vs 2 just because we are better players. Thats not how it should work.

Thank you.

Best regards.
Mr. Brink

Großer Bär
Administration
Administration

Re: Autoswitch

Beitrag von Großer Bär » Fr 26. Jul 2019, 00:08

Hello Mr. Brink,
thank you for your message.
I will pass on your request to our support!
He will take care of your request.

with friendly greetings from Germany

Bärle ;)
Wenn du lange genug an einem Fluß wartest, schwimmen die Leichen deiner Feinde an dir vorbei.

ElooKoN
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von ElooKoN » Fr 26. Jul 2019, 20:15

Hi Mr. Brink!

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate that although it is not happy to hear that you don't like the current teambalancer scheme. We will do some further tests here!
„Wenn man sonst keine Probleme hat, schafft man sich am besten einen Computer an“ - Dr. Franklin Bärle

pLease
Spieler

Beitrag von pLease » Fr 26. Jul 2019, 22:24

Mr. Brink hat geschrieben:
Do 25. Jul 2019, 22:14
Hey c2play.

Please fix the auto-switching thing. Nobody likes when it just switches people around based on their skills.
Also, back in the day when I started being a donater, it didn't auto-switch premium players, unfortunately it does that now.

So dear c2play, please make your servers as they were before, and stop switching people around based on their skills.
It's not really fun playing 7 vs 2 just because we are better players. Thats not how it should work.

Thank you.

Best regards.
Mr. Brink
Hey, Lauritz,

Team balance is something you can never please everyone about. Of course it is annoying when you are constantly switched, but there is a certain equality of opportunity on the server. Without this balance, "worse" players are only slaughtered, because the good players are usually in the same team.

As said this is a matter of opinion.

Personally I am for more balance. ;)

In this sense shoot cheerful.

PS: You know my englisch is not the best :P
Sie können ihr Geld natürlich auch zum Windows herauswerfen!

Mr. Brink
Spieler

Beitrag von Mr. Brink » So 28. Jul 2019, 15:37

Thank you for your message. Of cause it is not the most easiest way to balancing teams. but it should never be 7 vs 2. Then the better players will be slaughtered ;D
But it would be nice, if it balanced the team so there would maybe be at least 3 good players together, and then maybe 6 to 7 others together, on the other team. Elsewere, it's not really fun to play :)

I will always play on your servers, no doubt by that. You guys are bringing a lot of fun into the game, but there's just this little issue. Hope you understand.

ElooKoN
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von ElooKoN » So 28. Jul 2019, 16:21

Hi Mr. Brink,

thanks also for your message!
So 28. Jul 2019, 15:37
but it should never be 7 vs 2. Then the better players will be slaughtered ;D [..]
Well, I wouldn't say that it wouldn't be possible for 2 very good players to kill 7 bad players. However, the teambalancer should not do that, you're right. There is a limit, but that can be indirectly bypassed in case players leave the server while the teambalancer cannot, of course, balance the teams while the round has not ended yet.

For instance:

Teambalancer made the teams 7:4. When two players leave the team with 4 players, the balance will be 7:2. The balancer will rebalance that on round end, e.g. to 6:3 or 5:4.
So 28. Jul 2019, 15:37
But it would be nice, if it balanced the team so there would maybe be at least 3 good players together, and then maybe 6 to 7 others together, on the other team. Elsewere, it's not really fun to play :)
Thats a great idea, but it is quite complicated. Good players for example don't necessarily want to play together. So the teambalancer is, at the moment, excluding premium members from the forced team changes, but when it moves players, it moves random choosed players according their player specific power.
„Wenn man sonst keine Probleme hat, schafft man sich am besten einen Computer an“ - Dr. Franklin Bärle

Mr. Brink
Spieler

Beitrag von Mr. Brink » Fr 9. Aug 2019, 12:39

Thanks for your reply.

The case is just that everyone hates the teambalacing thing as it is now. I'm currently playing at your server De Dust (only)
But it still puts decent players together (5) agains me and 1 bad player. Therefore, it doesn't really work that well.

I don't mind dying in the game, but when you win 1 out of 4 games, it does take the fun out off it. And I'm not the only one complaining about this.. Unfortunately.

ElooKoN
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von ElooKoN » Di 13. Aug 2019, 00:23

Thanks for your feedback Mr. Brink! I think we will change that soon.

Mr. Brink
Spieler

Beitrag von Mr. Brink » Do 15. Aug 2019, 19:29

Thank you very much for listening.
I do like the changes that you guys have made for now.

Antworten