Wall hack and possibly aim assist

In diesem Forum findet alles zu Counter-Strike seinen Platz.
Antworten
TommyGunz
Spieler

Wall hack and possibly aim assist

Beitrag von TommyGunz »

This message is for US deathmatch dust 2! We all know Righty^ is using a wall hack I’m sure multiple players have reported him. Is it because he’s a donator he isn’t being banned? I’ve seen the wall hack with my own 2 eyes??? Don’t understand why you still let him play??
Wachhund
Administration
Administration

Re: Wall hack and possibly aim assist

Beitrag von Wachhund »

First, the name of the player is "RightY!^" and not "Righty^". Second, please provide a c2Play (CID) or Steam-ID if you refer to specific players. Otherwise we have to manually research this information. In this particular case, the players CID is [KR:9834].

Why do you think that Sir?
TommyGunz hat geschrieben:Is it because he’s a donator he isn’t being banned?
„Die jahrzehntelangen Forschungen des Expediologen Prof. Bärle ergaben: Bananen öffnen Affen von der anderen Seite.“
TommyGunz
Spieler

Beitrag von TommyGunz »

Well I’m assuming I am wrong to think this. I’ve I’ve watched him as a spectator is why I think this. But I’m sure you have done the same.
Wachhund
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von Wachhund »

We regularly watch players, some of them for weeks. But especially when it comes to Wallhacks the opinions are very different.

And you can be sure that we do not and never did refuse to ban even premium members if we are sure they are cheating. Since the most premium members in fact do not cheat, it would even do not make any economical sense to not ban them. That makes absolutely no difference. On the contrary, it would cause damage to our reputation because we would loose reliable players and premium members. It is true that (new) admins sometimes ask if they should ban a player which is suspected to cheat, but the answer of the head admins is always the same: Of course, because cheating in the gaming community is the worst crime. You simply do not cheat and if you do, you need to get banned.

Admins are asked to even not check if a player is a premium member or not. The only thing to consider, and that applies to all players, is: Do not ban a player if you are not sure he cheats. If you're unsure, then ask other admins or continue your observation.
„Die jahrzehntelangen Forschungen des Expediologen Prof. Bärle ergaben: Bananen öffnen Affen von der anderen Seite.“
TommyGunz
Spieler

Beitrag von TommyGunz »

Ok so we were playing tonight 2 hackers with aim bots everyone did voteban on them and @report I was assisting the new people on the server that didn’t know what to do. I also told the one who didn’t understand why there was no admin there so I told them to send an email as well on @support And no admin was present. I understand time is different in the US but is it possible when an admin can’t be present to make voteban easier to ban them from the game? Also huuuge thing we all loved on the US deathmatch dust 2 was afternades. Everyone had fun killing each other with nades after the game was over. No one even cared who won the game. And I’m assuming c2ay did an update and it got rid of afternades. Any chance bringing them back??
Wachhund
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von Wachhund »

TommyGunz hat geschrieben: Fr 28. Mai 2021, 08:08Also huuuge thing we all loved on the US deathmatch dust 2 was afternades. Everyone had fun killing each other with nades after the game was over. No one even cared who won the game. And I’m assuming c2ay did an update and it got rid of afternades. Any chance bringing them back??
You cannot kill players once the round has ended since 23rd Jan 2020 (Update 273). That people were still possible to kill each other using grenades was just a bug which was fixed in Update 312. The ranking and statistics system is round based, thus, you cannot and should not be able to kill players between rounds. Unfortunately I don't have a better message for you right now.
TommyGunz hat geschrieben: Fr 28. Mai 2021, 08:08 [...] is it possible when an admin can’t be present to make voteban easier to ban them from the game?
The problem is abuse. If we would lower the amount of votes required, people would start to abuse the feature. However, that still does not solve the problem. I will think about how we could improve that.
TommyGunz
Spieler

Beitrag von TommyGunz »

That saaad. Put the bug back in! Hahaha! But yes I was thinking the same thing with voteban as well. What would stop anyone from abusing it. And it’s hard to get everyone on board cause not everyone speaks the same language as well. Not sure the solution but we finally started hitting a full server which is awesome!! I’d hate to see the momentum get lost cause a few inconsiderate asses who just can’t play the game fair.
Antworten