BakMak (Aimbot + WH)

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
malcolmx
Spieler

hello,

i come on your server few days ago and i like it (cs_assault on CSS) but the server need some assistance and we don t have it.
Yesterday, for 2 hours, 2 terrorists camping on hostage place and never moved, and bloked other player inside, and firing travel wall... they only do that and we need to wait all the round cause they never move.
Today, same, we have 1 camper inside hostage place, and we have one cheater...
BakMak is lvl 38 so he didn t come yesterday, but still here...
Wallhack and aimbot no need to proove, he shot you from the spawn in the building ! just need to watch him play...
I ask to other player to ban him, but nobody answer and only left after few minutes to die with this bitch !
Well ! So... can u bann this fking cheater please : # 5 "BakMak" [CX:5745] STEAM_0:0:13183111 40:20 53
or can u tell me how i can pass admin and doing your job cause this server won t work if u do nothing for camper hostage and cheater.
Thx for listening
PS : He don t give a shit of what we can say him :
(Spectator) 10 ☆Sativa : @report Bakmak aimbot + wh
[CT] Counter-Terrorists have won the round.
[Teams] Automatic team balance is not active at this moment.
38 ★☆BakMak : sativa hahahaha
New
Ehemalig

Dear malcolmx,

thank you very much for your comment.
The best way would be to call an admin next time. Please therefore use "@report".
The Admin is able to help you.

I also had a look at the player you were mentioning.
I can't see any kind of WH or Aimbot.

Best Regards,
New
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Best Regards, Saludos,
*~ NEW ~*

malcolmx
Spieler

Thx for your return
I don t know how u checked but, we was 6 players playing, and 3 left cause him, for me i was in spectator and i was on him when he used it
I was outside on the roof, he was on spawn CT, watching the wall, and firing. He killed more than 20 people travel wall
And is aimbot was crazy too, he was moving so fast, than when he killed someone, his view changed to 180 in 0.1 sec !
well, i used @report 10 or 15 times i think, i tried to ask to player to voteban but they prefer to left and after we was less than 4 so we couldn t vote anymore.
I don t remember the name of player was here but that was just before the lunch
if i wanted to talk of someone i suspect hacking, i will understand, but here that was clearly on eyes ! no doubt !
If this player stay on the server, u will lose lot of people cause i m sure he s using it carefully !
that s too bad because the server was on UP and we was 8 one time... but just after he come, all left.
And when he left, a camper hostage came, and same way again !
can i know how can someone be admin on the server ? or can i have some name of admins can come if that happen again ?
New
Ehemalig

Dear malcolmx,

again thanks for your reply.
When an admin is online she or he will support you with any issue on the server.
We have no admins only for one server, all admins are responsible for all of our server.
If you are in Spec and you think somebody is cheating you can make a demo and upload here in the forum.
If the player is cheating he will be banned forever from all server.

For any support you can use @report and we will help.
If nobody is there, please upload a demo or send me date and time, when you had the issue via PN in the forum.

I will check and help you.

Best Regards,
New
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Best Regards, Saludos,
*~ NEW ~*

malcolmx
Spieler

Thx for your answer again

Sorry but... if i do a demo, i upload etc... i do your work ...

I did when i was young, now i m 40 ! i just want to play and having some fun...

If i need to demo or register all happen on your server but i can t be admin... thx but no... I will go on server that will have more interest for the gamer...

Perhaps it s normal for an admin to come, record, and losing 2 hours of his time for a cheater all see ! but not for me...

If i had a doubt, if i wasn t sure ok... perhaps i will help. but here there is no doubt when someone shoot all his armo travel wall and kill every body... So if u don t want to understand and believe a gamer wanted to help you and your server to live... i wont spend much time for u either...
The problem on CSS and administrator like you is that you are like a manager in entreprise... u just look numbers.... u don t go for speciality or quality that can separate you from the other and give u a better image... so.... if u think i m here for losing my time... i won t spend time for u anymore...
I did 10 or 15 reports... nobody came... i was on server all the day... no admin came....
I came here, i create an account for explain and advertis you.... and all u say is :
Do a video a show us ? ...
Wow.... U re like the police... when a girl call police and say " my husband beat me "
U have proof ? no... so ok have a good night...
I take all this time for you and your server, and nobody take 5 min for seeing the cheater in one day ?
U say your admins are on all server, how can u explain there was no admin all the day ?
I was on the server at 10 AM, i left at 5 PM, no admin never came... Well.... i stop here, too much time spending for nothing... thx for.... nothing... et thx for keeping a cheater on your server ! Good work !
And again.... i asked you 2 times how to be admin... no answer... so keep your forum alive and let your server die with cheater and bot
BIG GG !
Edgar
Administrator

:gnarf:

That is the reason you can't be admin. Closed.