Permanent ban appeal

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
throzen
Spieler

Hey guys,

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15156744

I made a stupid comment on one of your servers earlier and got permanently banned. I apologise sincerely if it violated your rules and conduct. Nothing was really meant by it - it was part of a stupid joke on Discord. I very much enjoy your servers and would appreciate the opportunity to continue using them. It won't happen again. :)

Thanks in advance!
throzen
Edgar
Administrator

Dear throzen,

this is your ban: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1597835

Unfortunately we cannot unban you, because this was a crime according to § 86a StGB, the German Criminal Code.

Thus, you would need a new Steam account if you want to play on our servers.

Kind Regards,
Edgar
throzen
Spieler

Oh, right. Sure. So Germans invade, pillage and murder their European counterparts in cold blood, and the victims' ancestors (as in - me) make a single joke about it aaaaand the victim is punished. Cool, cool. I get it. Makes total sense under German authoritarian logic! I apologised for my antics - something your dictatorship ancestors failed to do - but sure, it means nothing.

Good luck continuing to kill the thinning CS:S player base. I look forward to your next colonial invasion!

Goodbye.
Edgar
Administrator

Yes, not the one who uses the Nazi salute is the nazi; the real Nazis are the people who punish it.