PERMANENTLY BAN FOR SWEARING

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
Deleted

For start i must say that my english is not good. So... i got ban... for all server c2play.de. I got ban in late hours at night 1:00pm yesterday, something like that. I Never challenge someone and i never swearing on server, but I know one thing, you all admins don't like my nickname....and I think that was the reason, among other things, that the administrator gave me a ban, as we say in Poland: he had a light hand to give it to me. I know, the fault lies on my side, but I wanted to repent because I got drunk. Before the ban I managed to apologize, because emotions took me. Admin explained that he translated what I said in google. I said: "Blowjob me Germans". I know, I know, but I worked in Germany, I know how it is with you, but when it comes to what, you are so European, give me peace. I know that you are joking with Poles ... I was drunk, as always the highest on the charts during the game, I was croaking. It was the first and last time. Give me a ban for 30 days, but not permanently, because you can punish a cheater, like that, and as for my nickname, some people had worse than GermanDeathCamps, and my nickname just wants to make you aware that it is not going well in Europe. I was drunk in that night and i said too much, but You censoured My nickname, and scribed to Me, that i am nazist??????????? I don't remember nickname admins, but calling me nazist , it's an exaggerationbecause, I Had nickname GermanDeathCamps ? How real Pole can by a nazist ? You do not really know what happened, and dare you call me that? Maybe it's a bad idea to give yourself such a nickname, because you are not understand enough. I must finish, I have to apologize because the straw from my shoes does not stick out :-) And I ask for a sensible punishment, not a permanent ban. Maybe donate cash for server ? But You Know... We Pole are poor guys :)
Deleted

but 30 days is more honest ! and for HONOR ! i can wait ! i love you guys xD and i wait for more heads Germans :P, people had a more worse nickname's... like something with Jesus in nickname, what offends Me, but this nobody see it.
Edgar
Administrator

Is that your account? If yes, the ban cannot be revoked.