Why baneed?

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Good afternoon! who banned me and why I do not know( have not played here decided to go, I'm a top player at the time, Russia was. here are my roliki when its time for a showdown was in bf4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OvNN6vnZ0s&t=58s . I want to remember my childhood and play in the evenings with you. since in Russia almost do not play (. thank you for understanding. I also ask you to evaluate the work of the administrator and his competence, for what and why I was banned ? thank you.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

I do not understand why everything repeats as it did 14 years ago, why do I have to prove that I am a super player, and others could not learn to play for 14 years? Why admin not provided video or still any evidence or this you have normally if admin Popa is ablaze then he has the right ban anyone anywhere? am I right? this is an important question for me and I will be grateful for the answer as well as the video material. if it is not available then please return the game to me and also make a warning to Your administrator. Thank you and wish you good health.

P/S Please forgive me but I do not understand where that is on your site and where to write. I will be grateful if you can tell me?!
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

I here thought, of course pleased that later 14 years going in KSS, me still ban, means hands and head all understood and k\d 5.1 this norm for me in all games)) but at the same time, it is also not nice that some not competent admin can so easily create hemorrhoids.

I am already 30 years old and I do not think that it is very interesting to understand this, I only know one thing, if there is no solution, I will be happy to share my experience of interacting with your administration and servers in social networks and everywhere where there is a lot of my gaming environment, including NAVI and Virtus Pro, and we laugh at this situation together. the only one who will not be amused, I think he does not even know what to expect.... shame and shame.

And so thank you for having fun and nostalgia for the old days.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=657446&p=763490#p763490

REALLY??? GUYS? HELP ME! there is boundless Achtung going on here.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

What is the problem I don't understand? are you afraid of my video from your phone, or are you afraid to write me an official apology after?
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Benno?
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

On this forum there are adequate people, please help, the topic is sensitive!!!!