Random Server 2 issues

If you just speak English you can choose this forum for all your concerns.
Antworten
Blue
Spieler

Random Server 2 issues

Beitrag von Blue » Do 15. Aug 2019, 14:32

Hi guys,

Just wanted to highlight a couple of issues I've noticed on Random maps over last couple of weeks.

1. On several occasions on various maps, the most recent one today on Inferno. The game abruptly ends without any objective being completed. Ie bomb defuse or all players being killed. The timer has well over a minute left when it ends saying terros/ct win.

2. Not sure if intentional or not but on bomb maps, the bomb is always given to a human player never a bot.

3. Bomb planted in Dust. All terrors killed, bomb about to go off but round awarded to cts despite no defuse.

I appreciate that these are all minor things but can be quite annoying especially if it's a close game.

Thank you for your time.

Keep up the good work.

Blue

ElooKoN
Administration
Administration

Re: Random Server 2 issues

Beitrag von ElooKoN » Do 15. Aug 2019, 15:22

Thanks for your message :)

1. At the moment, the game will end when all human players are dead and only bots are left and the team with the most kills wins.
2. That is intended. Only human players are supposed to defuse the bomb or rescue the hostages.
3. The same as 1.
„Wenn man sonst keine Probleme hat, schafft man sich am besten einen Computer an“ - Dr. Franklin Bärle

Blue
Spieler

Beitrag von Blue » Do 15. Aug 2019, 15:24

Thank you for your quick reply. Am i right in assuming these are recent changes.

ElooKoN
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von ElooKoN » Do 15. Aug 2019, 15:25

Correct :) What do you think about them?
„Wenn man sonst keine Probleme hat, schafft man sich am besten einen Computer an“ - Dr. Franklin Bärle

Antworten