vote system

If you just speak English you can choose this forum for all your concerns.
Antworten
hawk
Spieler

vote system

Beitrag von hawk »

hey

i wood like to now how long are ban is when player wote one

i like to now how long are vip test are on are server

i like to now can admin become be convinced that a game should not be played on a server
Wachhund
Administration
Administration

Re: vote system

Beitrag von Wachhund »

hawk hat geschrieben: Do 15. Jul 2021, 21:35 i wood like to now how long are ban is when player wote one
A successful voteban leads to a 60-minute ban of the player.
hawk hat geschrieben: Do 15. Jul 2021, 21:35 i like to now how long are vip test are on are server
There are two premium trial period types. A daily short type for 10 minutes (reset after 18 hours) and a one-time long period of 7 days for very new players, which never visited on of our servers before.
hawk hat geschrieben: Do 15. Jul 2021, 21:35 i like to now can admin become be convinced that a game should not be played on a server
I don't understand this question unfortunately, what exactly do you mean?
„Die jahrzehntelangen Forschungen des Expediologen Prof. Bärle ergaben: Bananen öffnen Affen von der anderen Seite.“
lad_elusive
Spieler

Beitrag von lad_elusive »

Hello :D
I believe he is asking what would be enough evidence for the admins to ban someone.
lad_elusive
Spieler

Hello admins,
This is completely unrelated but minor, therefore I did not open a new thread for this. So the issue is that some of the lists that we have on the server, such as Friends List and Ignore List, do not seem to be showing names anymore since the update. Instead, it is just a bunch of "N/A"'s. A minor niggle, but wanted to inform you nonetheless.

PS - I would not complain if the Friends List was expanded from 25 to 250. :lol:
Wachhund
Administration
Administration

Beitrag von Wachhund »

Okay, thanks for the info! We need to check that in the next update. And also increase the list size :gnarf:
„Die jahrzehntelangen Forschungen des Expediologen Prof. Bärle ergaben: Bananen öffnen Affen von der anderen Seite.“
lad_elusive
Spieler

Hello
I was joking about the list expansion. Thanks a lot for even considering that. :smilie:
Antworten