CSS Stats, Rank, Points calculation

If you just speak English you can choose this forum for all your concerns.
Antworten
KongUK
Spieler

CSS Stats, Rank, Points calculation

Beitrag von KongUK »

Hi
I was wondering if there is a reference list of how points are awarded for server Rank on the Counter Strike Source servers.

From what I can see you get less for killing bots, but on other servers in previous years gone by, it mattered more who you were killed by as well as who you killed depending on their Rank

Thanks in advance.
Egoist
Spieler

Re: CSS Stats, Rank, Points calculation

Beitrag von Egoist »

i belive that killing a bot should give much less points than killing a player
because killing a player is much harder
i noticet that many people come on the morning to kil as many bots as possible and get point
and it seems to me that this is not fair in relation to other players and their skill
since a person killing bots can take a greater position than a person playing with real people.

this reduces the real readings of the server!!!
Wachhund
Administration
Administration

Re: CSS Stats, Rank, Points calculation

Beitrag von Wachhund »

You get more XP for killing real players than bots. Also, it depends on how well the player - you killed - played the last days (the rank of the player is irrelevant). Thus, if you kill a player which has a higher skill, you get more EP. Also the time is relevant: To prevent that players kill billions of bots in the night, there is less EP in the night then during the prime time:
  • 16:00: +50 %
  • 18:00-19:59: +75 %
  • 20:00-20:59: +100 %
  • 21:00-22:59: +150 %
  • 23:00-23:59: +100 %
  • 0:00 bis 1:59: +50 %
Timezones

EU Servers: CET (Central European Time) / CEST (Central European Summer Time)
US Servers: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
„Die jahrzehntelangen Forschungen des Expediologen Prof. Bärle ergaben: Bananen öffnen Affen von der anderen Seite.“
Antworten