Please ban player R.i.P OMEN

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
Nightwing_0307
Spieler

theawesomerabbit2014
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Here's my @cid [CGG:6147]

There was a guy on terrorist abusing microphone hard and annoyed people, also that ignore button did not work on him, so i had to listen to his stuff, thankfully i could swap team.

All i saw was banned permanently message after being little bit over the line( harrasing ) i understood that i shouldnt speak like that and i apologise for it. But that doesnt solve my problem with omen swearing about somebody family and getting away with it.
Edgar
Administrator

So, you told us here that you only said asshole ("just one swearing word") and in fact you were banned for turkish shit , sell ur fish, a racial expression. That also explains why you have been banned without any warning: Because racial expressions usually lead to a ban (strike) without warning. So your ban was absolutely correct and according to the ToS and I don't see any admin abuse here.

I also don't see that any admin gives RIP Omen preference. From what I can see (we cannot read every single line of all the servers), he did not use racial expressions, he did not threaten someone, he only showed bad behaviour. Bad behaviour usually does not lead to a ban without a warning. It leads to warnings which, when ignored, will lead to a ban.

Nobody can answer why the heck you think that Infiltrator, a new a new admin, which absolutely has nothing to do with RIP Omen, abuses his rights to prevent RIP Omen from being banned. Also, Infiltrator is not a head admin, he is just a normal admin. Eclipse, Großer Bär and me are head admins. How should Infiltrator be able to prevent RIP Omen from being banned, when all other admins can see the chat log messages? When you really think that we are corrupt and we do not ban players only because, which is not the case here, a player is a friend of any admin, you absolutely don't know how our system works here.

The only thing which is obvious here is, that you tell us the other admins, and other players (on the server), no more than fake stories because you don't accept that you have been banned for a racial expression.

So, I recommend you to use the @ignore command if you don't like RIP Omen.
time2rad
Spieler

Hello

This is krimzon tide aka =|[K|T]|=. I have been on this server from Los Angeles CA for past 2 years now. There are many people who are playing on this server not its great server but for the people playing from all over the world together and frequently. I had my issues with Rip since he was legende thinking he was an admin saying I can'y camp and snipe. Well you see I play from L.A. with latency of above 185. I cannot go against players face to face with latency of 60 or below. It seems i am few microseconds from seeing them. next thing you i am dead. Anyway with Rip it started a year ago by doing what he said since i thought he was an admin. Later i found out he is not but he does abuse with words like reported and ban. It subsided then all of sudden he started again early this year. Any PREMIUM player wiith awp or autosniper camping he say not to camp even though he does it himself. He would voteban the player like ABU SAAD who only awp. RIp would tell me and voteban me and others who he feels don't listen to him. I have use @ignore on RIP so i longer see his chat at all. The thing is we are trying to have fun on the server. But he has been acting to admin like and boss like for most of us to enjoy. I have reported him before then stop for time being. Again he starts again with admin like chats and threaten to ban players. There are many players who have been tick off by actions. Many trash talkers against each other but insulting the players and their family is another level of its own. So maybe If you can mute Rip Omen chats on server then there is less problem with him since he can't seem to keep opinions to himself. I don't want players ban but don't want to be harass either.

thanks you for reading thats my 2 cent on Rip.

KT = krimzon tide =

p.s. keep up the good works the server. So far its one of the best out there.
Edgar
Administrator

Thanks for your post!
time2rad wrote: Sun 13. Oct 2019, 22:40I have use @ignore on RIP so i longer see his chat at all.
That was a wise decision.

We already told him that he has to stop his insultings, e.g. those insultings you mentioned against the family ("i am better as ur dady") of other players. The thing with him acting like an admin: Well, every player of course can tell another player that something may not be allowed. You won't get a ban if you say don't camp or I ban you because that could also mean that the @voteban command is used. Also, admins are committed to always use the public admin chat for warnings. Normal chat messages can be ignored at all.

However, of course he is not allowed to give other players a warning, such as understand or bann which happened today. We will tell him that. We will also tell him that camping is not forbidden any more since June 8th, 2019.
time2rad
Spieler

Thank you Edgar ..... I hope we will all get along and play on this server as long it is up..

KT
theawesomerabbit2014
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Thanks for your reply,

Yes, i am not satisfied that i was banned for being racist and hes not getting banned for fking someones family members, interesting.

My racism and his behavior fall into the same category. Therefore he should be punished with a ban just like me. 99% of people IRL will never punch you in the face for calling them shit or being racist, simply cus they dont get offended But for insulting family members they will, thats a proven fact *you simply get overwhelmingly mad and there are millions of people killed just because someone insulted their family members.

Daily TV New's flash * someone got stabbed*. Why? * he said something about my family*.

So i was banned for being racist, and if i fuck someones mother i just can get away with warning? hm interesting logic behind *abusive behaviour*. Only moral idiots speak about family *fking mothers and stuff*
You dont choose to be racist,religious or your race, it is done by default birth not by choice. Stating someones race doesn't necessary mean racism. And when u fking other peoples family thats done by choice of a person , and he understands that its an insult.

I am just trying to understand this logic behind your vision about abusive behavior towards others?
Edgar
Administrator

The Terms of Use say:
§
A serious violation is any particularly serious insult or threat.
This will always lead to a strike (temporarily or permanent ban) without warning. A racial expression is always classified as serious insult, thats why you have been banned. The most insults are not a particularly serious insult within the context of this rule because the third strike will always lead to a permanent suspension of the user acccount. Therefore, the threshold must be high. For example, also the expression I hope you get cancer would lead to a strike.

When it comes to your-mom insults it depends what exactly was said. I did not find something such like I fucked your mother in the ass in the chat log, but we found say ur mom she is here by me or i pay pay pay ur momi for my banana.

It depends on personal opinions of what can be considered as a serious insult and what not. But we did not see an expression which is particularly serious as laid down in § 6 (2) ToS.
Nightwing_0307
Spieler

just like 5 min ago you voted to ban me because i killed you and you waiting for justice :D :D :D :D thats just hillarious
Bambam7
Spieler

Edgar wrote: Mon 14. Oct 2019, 09:52 The Terms of Use say:
§
This will always lead to a strike (temporarily or permanent ban) without warning. A racial expression is always classified as serious insult, thats why you have been banned. The most insults are not a particularly serious insult within the context of this rule because the third strike will always lead to a permanent suspension of the user acccount. Therefore, the threshold must be high. For example, also the expression I hope you get cancer would lead to a strike.
But when somebody is calling you N*gga? Or crackhead? I find this abusive. I did an !calladmin, but nothing happend. Happend last night between 22.45 and 23.13.
(I'm Rare)
hawk
Spieler

I have several times see that people use the N * gga? words on players even young players news comers to the game
not more then 2 dag ago about 9-10 the laug was real bad on players the plays on server where day
it look like people just comes to make trouble so others cant play
Edgar
Administrator

Bambam7 wrote: Tue 15. Oct 2019, 00:45
Edgar wrote: Mon 14. Oct 2019, 09:52 The Terms of Use say:
§
But when somebody is calling you N*gga? Or crackhead? I find this abusive. I did an !calladmin, but nothing happend. Happend last night between 22.45 and 23.13.
(I'm Rare)
Nigga or N*gga will always lead to a temporary or permanent ban (strike), but crackhead will not. Yesterday you reported ✪RiDeRRR9™, that is correct. I checked his logs and now banned him for the racial expression ni gg er. Thanks for bringing that up again in the forum :)
hawk wrote: Tue 15. Oct 2019, 13:11 I have several times see that people use the N * gga? words on players even young players news comers to the game
not more then 2 dag ago about 9-10 the laug was real bad on players the plays on server where day
it look like people just comes to make trouble so others cant play
As mentioned, if we notice that, those people will be banned :)