Please ban player R.i.P OMEN

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
theawesomerabbit2014
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Please ban player R.i.P OMEN

Hi, I was playing on October 9th 2019 around 22.00 CET and was constantly verbally abused by player Rip Omen, Unfortunatelly i crashed and my screenshot didnt save to directory. I asked bengo gamer the admin if u can check the logs of past chats, he said yes. So please can u see the logs around that time and what omen was saying, we even voted to ban him for being abusive to other people family.

I was told this is not the first time happening on his behalf, I will make screesnhots further happening. But please can u investigate and ban him as follows!

This is prohibited and should be banned! He dont have no respect for any of us and surely he dont care about ur rules! Constantly abusing them

Please be aware that i speak on behalf of players that also play on this servers, most people said they added him to ignore list so they dont see what he writes. But if he constantly abusing ur system and doesnt give a damn about ur rules and has 0 respect towards other player neither admins , he shouldnt be part of this server. And this is not only my opinion.

He's also a coward that only plays vs bots and scared to join vs player. Always go spectator when i join cus he's scared to loose his kda. This speaks a lot about his character - coward, possibly a young child that doesnt know how to respect others. Also he plays a lot , and always talk about his k.d.a in game and tells people his better than them. I think it summarises what kind of child he is. Plays all day, talks trash, speaks about family and just an annoying kid. He needs to learn to respect.
This is not the first time. I just had enough of this stuff! And other also!

Yours Sincirelly,

Thank you.
Icebox
Spieler

Take this instead of screenshots:
https://www.c2play.de/chatlog/server/28 ... lines/2500

I think you all were not very kind to each other ;) ;)
Achte auf Deine Gedanken – sie sind der Anfang Deiner Taten.
theawesomerabbit2014
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Of course you are right, but one thing is trash talking and trolling.. other think is insulting other people family
hawk
Spieler

there is nothing against what i have experienced i am accused of no family having no job no life and being addicted to gambling and was daglig hunt
Edgar
Administrator

We will give Omen a note. However, we ask all players to stay nice :)
Nightwing_0307
Spieler

omen wont understand it Edgar trust me, once he done that to kersantti fin too
Edgar
Administrator

We had a talk today with Omen :)
theawesomerabbit2014
✖ Ausgeschlossen

So as i see that Omen is friend of admin by the name of inflator. So now lets reflect on that.

Firstly, Inflator or whatever his ingame name is was online on the day and on the next day and on the following day. So i asked inflator if he can escalate this issue and after kindly being online and answering only what he wanted to answer and completely ignoring my request. There was other players on server than can prove that he was there, u can see it in chat log also.

Because rip omen has a friend admin by the name of inflator, he got the right to insult people and their family? because he simply knows * Hey i can get away with this, my bro inflator will bail me out*

This all leads me into a very bad theory about you as admin (inflator) giving omen freedom to speak , therefore u are not respecting community rules and decide not to ban him, simply because its ur friend.

I support server by donating money, and if u going to treat everybody with curtesy and respect then everyone should.

Admin should be bios in regards to players, not giving freedom and completely ignoring on his friend actions. That is double standards.

So Edgar, Whoever the head admin is here must keep this in note and possibly investigate this further.

This is total disrespect towards rules about everyone is equal and should be treated same, Inflator gives omen perks and protects him due to his friendship.

If this is how admins are and they just follow rules when they feel like? Then there shouldnt be any rules, Or simply there shouldnt be an admin with this *rip omen is my friend , let him insult other* i just chill around

I hope my message is clear enough.
Infiltrator
Ehemalig

Good morning, to sum things up

1) Nobody is my friend nor is anybody privileged.
2) Quite the contrary, the day before yesterday I almost banned both of you.
3) If you monitored my bans, I don't care who violates the rules. No exemption!

The admins are not involved in your private battle, but we are trying to mediate the dispute. Under these circumstances, don't mention my name.
All are equal as well the rules.

Kind regards
Infiltrator
Edgar
Administrator

theawesomerabbit2014 wrote: Sun 13. Oct 2019, 02:43So Edgar, Whoever the head admin is here must keep this in note and possibly investigate this further.
I am one of the head admins and I ask you to stop circulating rumors. Infiltrator is a new admin which has nothing to do with RIP Omen. It was another head admin which had the talk to RIP Omen and he promised to not insult other players.

We will watch all players on Deathmatch #3.
theawesomerabbit2014
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Yeah, the things are just so obvious and i dont create no theory, i say things as they are. Based on player observations.

Su ban players like me for saying *asshole* without saying anything. Why dont u talk to them?

I got 1 month ban for saying *asshole in the mix* *he got just got warned for fucking mothers and swearing and family* Wow, Really, dont make fool of me.

If admin just follow rules and ban him for not following rules, i wouldn't go on forum and create topic about it at the first place. Think about it.. Not many player play here anyway, and u just loosing them because we observe shit like this happening.

Explain this shit?

And when it comes to omen you decide just to talk with player that insults family and that is way more abusive language than just one swearing word?

That proves that u have some affair or friendship with him or whatever that is. Cus he does that all time and get away with it.
Having admin friend is fun???

This just proves the point that rip omen is getting away with things because he has admin friend.
Edgar
Administrator

Okay, lets start to investigate that :)

You said you have been banned for saying asshole without being given an administrative warning.

First, I need your c2Play-ID please (type in @cid into the game chat).