Gasgranaten, Flash Granaten auf dem Spawn Point

Gefällt Dir etwas an c2Play, oder willst Du etwas verbessern?
H-Man 92
Spieler

Re: Gasgranaten, Flash Granaten auf dem Spawn Point

Beitrag von H-Man 92 »

Hi Everyone,

H-Man 92 here. I scrolled around on the website and found this post and noted that my name was mentioned by DJ Blackeagle.

Just stating my side of the story before I get to my actual question / response:

On this day, I did not drop any gas grenades on spawn point. Maybe a flash, but not gas grenades. I reported DJ to WaYne as he kept calling me to stop and kept calling me chicken for playing with Para. I know DJ is going to say, no he said I am playing with a chicken gun, but he did call me chicken specifically. Now, as I understand (and please correct me if I am wrong):

1. Dropping flashes and gas grenades are not against the rules as established by WaYne on the day I reported DJ and in this thread
2. Calling people names are a hinderance and a reportable incident, right? (that's why there's an option under the reporting menu)

I find that on some maps, certain teams have a clear advantage, for instance on office, the Ts always spawn camp - it's nearly impossible to win as CT. On Dust_2 - Ts have a clear advantage, because they spawn camp on the bridge and kill CTs on spawn (btw moving the knarf store helps a LOT), and Dust, where the CTs have a clear advantage as well, and CTs on Aztec (just to name a few examples).

What I find is the premium players jump to these teams with a clear advantage on these specific maps and they take the other team out. They do not complain crushing another team and making a lot of kills, but the moment they are on the other side, they complain a LOT like DJ is doing above. Another example is Moto Moto who calls the game boring whenever he lose, or he is lagging, or calling people chicken as well.

I always try and be on the team that has the disadvantage (I am not always successful as the game autobalance and put me sometimes in the stronger team), and when my team is losing I am doing EVERYTHING possible to help my team win. Some like DJ sees it as disrespectful, I see it as being competitive. The game isn't fair, so when premiums start losing or not making 100s of kills per map, they should stop complaining. It's part of the game.

So to conclude - I do ask you - please make certain rules very clear like dropping gas grenades at spawn point or hindering other people. If it's against the rules, I'll stop and I'll play fairly, and I'll report people hindering others with the expectation that it will be addressed. But if not, can we please STOP the whining and moaning. It goes for everyone - As an e.g. Hattori on the server we play keep calling premiums cheaters. It makes the game unpleasant. Can we stop the moaning and play!

Regards
H-Man 92
Wachhund
Erster Bürokrat

Beitrag von Wachhund »

It is not against the rules to throw gas grenades at spawn points. We don't like it and would kindly ask you to not do it, but it is not against the rules, so you have done nothing wrong. What we will do is to mitigate the effects by creating a spawn protection area.

This way - technical protection instead of a new rule - is simply way more predictable and effective.
H-Man 92
Spieler

Beitrag von H-Man 92 »

That sounds like a great compromise. I like that - not banning outright, but rather a protection area.
Antworten