Trolling/Hate speech

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
n_ero
Spieler

tatarcus wrote: Thu 23. Mar 2023, 01:10 En contraire.

You inserted yourself into the little (and meaningless) exchange between rivfader and me by insulting me out of the blue, and only then did Heat@ come into play. It's all in the chat logs as I pointed out. Afterwards, I only interfered once again, to point out your hypocritical behaviour, as I did here.
Ok, last time. What you see as meaningless, some people see as inciting/trolling/provoking. If you don't see that, you ARE part of the problem. You didnt need to interfere but you did. It actually happens that I thought you were talking to me and then I responded. My mistake. You took what I said as an insult, fair enough. But my point is if you feel that way, why can't you see that what YOU say is incitement etc? Isn't THAT hypocritical?! You also 'inserted yourself' into the 'conversation' that didn't obviously didnt involve you, but Im guessing thats not hypocritical either?!

You dont need to incite, end of. In ANY way. Just play the game.

Genuinely dont understand why on earth you think that any conversation between two other people has anything to do with you, or this thread.

btw, if you want to report me, report me; again, this thread wasn't about you so if you want to have a go, start a new thread and let the mods deal with me as they see fit. Thanks.
tatarcus
Spieler

n_ero wrote: Thu 23. Mar 2023, 02:47 You dont need to incite, end of. In ANY way. Just play the game.
Well said, I'll take you by the word. :-)