Votebanned for nothing

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
BarmyPal
Spieler

I playing on these servers for many years. Yesterday (22:57:38 Uhr) something stupid happened here.
I was votebanned for no reason.

I connected on Random Maps #1 server, and played on Rimini map for a while as a part of T team.
There was a situation, when almost all T players were dead, and only I and player "JamesSirBensonMum [-Borg-]" were alive. There was a battle on plant A, and I checked plant B cause I thought there were some enemies.

JamesSirBensonMum called me RETARDED in the voice chat, I didn't replied. It's okay that maybe he was pissed off because of the game, but my actions were logical from my point of view. Anyway, I DIDN'T REPLIED. Just continued to play.

Then, "JamesSirBensonMum [-Borg-]" started voteban process against me. It was still a round, and I was very surprised of this fact and I asked "wtf are you want from me?" (English isn't my native language, but it was clearly not at insult, just an emotional question). No one has replied me.
After the end of the round, "JamesSirBensonMum [-Borg-]" said something in German (which I didn't understood, I don't know German).

I didn't understood anything. So I didn't replied anything.

After that, another map has started, and more players used voteban against me. I didn't understood a thing, I asked again "wtf are you want from me? what are you doing?"
And after I was banned, my friend asked those guys, why I was banned. And they said it was because of INSULTS!

That's crazy!
So, when some other guy called me RETARDED for nothing - it's not insult. When I asking "wtf are you want from me?" - it's an INSULT?

I know it's not a permanent ban, but that's crazy stuff. First time on my life. I don't cheat, I don't insult people in the text or voice chat, I'm not a kiddo or a psycho to become crazy because of the game.

But I don't like the situation when I cannot play on my favorite servers because of some misunderstanding(?) or because someone can't control their emotions.

Here's the text chat (22:52:33 Uhr and so on):
https://www.c2play.de/chatlog/server/32/lines/5000

Also there is three demos in the attachment:

rec_611_rmaps_01-Feb-2024_time_22-50_22-53.dem
1:16 - JamesSirBensonMum called me retarded
I didn't replied.
Then they are started voteban process.
1:40 - I asked wtf he's want from me
(English isn't my native language so there is some slip of the tongue, but clearly not an insult, it's obvious).

rec_614_rmaps_01-Feb-2024_time_22-55_22-55.dem
- just an empty demo between these two

rec_615_rmaps_01-Feb-2024_time_22-55_22-58.dem
0:12 - They continued to voteban me, I asked wtf again
0:30 - I asked again: "Are you hear me?" - no one replied
Attachments
rec_615_rmaps_01-Feb-2024_time_22-55_22-58.dem
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
rec_614_rmaps_01-Feb-2024_time_22-55_22-55.dem
(505.85 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
rec_611_rmaps_01-Feb-2024_time_22-50_22-53.dem
(2.07 MiB) Downloaded 6 times