» ( exe. | No Sound ) « gebannt von » -=benno_berghammer=- « am 23.05.2020

Dieses Forum enthält Informationen zu Kontoausschlüssen. Hier kannst Du Dich auch gegen Sanktionen beschweren, die Dich betreffen. Die Frist beträgt 60 Tage.

This forum contains information about account exclusions. Here you can also complain against sanctions that affect you. The deadline is 60 days.
Knarf
BOT

Spielername: ( exe. | No Sound )
c2Play-ID: [CLR:690] | Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19631253

Server: [url2=steam://connect/185.236.8.18:27015]dm3.c2play.de[/url2] (185.236.8.18:27015)

Grund: Aimbot | Maßnahme läuft aus: Dauerhafter Ausschluss

Administrator: -=benno_berghammer=-
c2Play-ID des Admins: [EZ:7680]

Begründung

Der Spieler nutzte ein Drittprogramm, das automatisches Zielen ermöglicht (sogenannter Aimbot).

Einsatz eines Cheatprogramms

Nach den Nutzungsbedingungen stellt der Einsatz von Programmen, die in das Spielgeschehen störend eingreifen oder die einen eigenen, erheblichen Vorteil im Spiel verschaffen, einen besonders schwerwiegenden Verstoß dar.
§
Als besonders schwerwiegender Verstoß gilt (§ 7 Abs. 2)

[...] das Benutzen oder Bewerben von Programmen, die in das Spielgeschehen störend eingreifen (u. a. sogenannte Cheats, wie Aimbots oder Spinbots) oder einen eigenen, erheblichen Vorteil im Spiel verschaffen (u. a. sogenannte Wallhacks).
Besonders schwerwiegende Verstöße

Im Falle eines besonders schwerwiegenden Verstoßes erfolgt keine Verwarnung, sondern stets ein dauerhafter Ausschluss des Benutzerkontos.

Weitere Informationen

Falls Du der Meinung bist, dass wir einen Fehler gemacht haben oder Du Dich ungerechtfertigt behandelt fühlst, kannst Du auf diesen Beitrag antworten. Bitte berücksichtige dabei, dass ein berechtigter Ausschluss nicht wieder aufgehoben werden kann.

► Verantwortlicher Admin: Den Nachweis oder weitere Erläuterungen durch Antworten und ggf. Anhängen von Dateien erbringen.
benno_berghammer
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Das obige Benutzerkonto verwendete ein unerlaubtes Hilfsmittel (Aimbot, vereinzelt, auf Taste).
Daher resultiert ein dauerhafter Ausschluss (vgl. § 7 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 ToS).

Der Nachweis ist in Form einer Demo im Anhang beigefügt.

:gebannt:

Mfg
Benno
Attachments
11111dm3111.dem
(7.83 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
exenosound2.dem
(1.42 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

HAHAHAH, ernsthaft AIM BOT???? wo ist das Video? was mache ich mit diesen Dateien, wenn Sie keine Videos sehen, dann bitte stornieren und atkzhe ausziehen Videos vom Handy, aber in diesem Fall verlange eine offizielle Entschuldigung nach dem Video, denn dort wird sichtbar, dass hinter mir keine solchen Schwächen.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

HAHAHAH, seriously AIM BOT???? where's the video? what should I do with these files, if there is no video where it is visible, then I ask to cancel, and atkzhe is ready to remove the video from the phone, but in this case I demand an official apology after the video, because it will be seen that I have no such weaknesses.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Who is the most responsible and senior?

Who is the most responsible and senior? I'm serious! I am ready to make a video on my phone, but I will repeat it after I demand an official apology. For I am innocent and pure, and always have been. Got it!
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

First you can write English lawsuits? Second, how do I open files, view demo doesn't have such a command, virtualdub doesn't tear them off? Thanks.First you can write English lawsuits? Second, how do I open files, view demo doesn't have such a command, virtualdub doesn't tear them off? Thanks.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Play demo should have been written, everything turned out) cool video, yesterday played better than today (, it clearly shows that there is nothing. That is, you canceled me, please forgive me for showing it! Hooray I'm going to play again))
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file 11111dm3111.dem for reading. ((
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

I mean, you can clearly see that I'm clean on your video, but I still have a Perm ban? how do I understand this? that is, we go back to the fact that I have to take a video of the phone as I play, and the admin who banned me will then provide an official apology for me , right? Thank you.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

WHAT are you talking about, this is the first time I've heard it, it's completely out of control. what kind of proof is this that I died 4 times and killed 2, or a video that shows a minute? why didn't you shoot the rest ? where is the video that shows at LEAST SOMETHING, and not what you wrote. ALSO, WHERE IS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION? ABOUT the VIDEO on the PHONE AS well as an official apology, because I will not leave such a mess
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

You know I can raise this question a lot more than you think!!! I repeat, I will not leave this any more, forget what I wrote above. Your behavior is not justified, and there is no evidence, and you have never answered my question and request(agreement) I also save all correspondence so that it will not be lost when everything starts to surface, and I will definitely find the person responsible for it. if necessary, I will be able to pay someone to exclude it forever from here. I'M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS.
LOLO1610
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Benno, please answer my questions!!!!, and also if you seriously want to say that I have AIM or what are you saying that I made what buttons, what is the problem to get a video clip from me on the phone? and after watching the video, my friend, write me an official apology, because you made me feel negatively.