Report insult

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
Post Reply
KingSlayer
Spieler
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06

Welcome..


I generally dislike making reports, as it isn't my job, but here they are—I leave it to you to form your own opinions.

1- Kabsaa ( This is a well-known Arab Food, yet some players use it to taunt others—behavior that is inappropriate )
2- Teeezk hamara ( means in arabic your ass is donkey or ass is red The two meanings interact with each other. ) + Doron He is laughed and did not point out the mistake because the person was his friend, nor did he report the obscene and inappropriate language
3- just go get ur diapers changed ??? That's an inappropriate statement

This player was alerted by someone and informed of the mistake made by Team T, as shown in the image, yet he did not apologize for his remarks.

These photos aren't from just a single day; they’ve been collected over several days, yet he persists in his mistakes.

If you're up for a challenge? I have no problem with that. Just as I usually do, I like to liven up the server with challenges and laughter—without any insults.

This message is for that specific person: if you are going to report someone, do so fairly. Don't just report your enemies while sparing your friends—be impartial. >> Doron

We're the only ones generating excitement in the server... Enter server number 4 and ask BizToofly and PISSON Espana ..
We stab each other with knives and laugh about it—everything is great.
Meanwhile, some people take it personally.

Thanks Admin for your time .
i can`t found status id player cuz he is out
Attachments
Deadpool.png
Deadpool.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Deadpool..png
Deadpool..png (3.66 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Deadpool...png
Deadpool...png (5.31 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Deadpool....png
Deadpool....png (4.85 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Deadpool.....png
Deadpool.....png (3.95 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Deadpool + Doron.png
Deadpool + Doron.png (2.7 MiB) Viewed 970 times
KingSlayer
Spieler
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06

A report was previously filed regarding this image, and Doron was informed by the moderator that everything was in order according to the rules.
That isn't the point here...

Doron posted this image but cropped out his own words, showing only mine to make it appear as though I was the one at fault.
For the sake of clarity, here is the full image. Reveal the truth and be a man; even if you are in the wrong, stand up and be a man.

I read his entire statement in the report and did not react—despite having full evidence—out of respect for the admins; I did not comment on any post.

That is why I called him a coward; he didn't show the full conversation but instead cherry-picked his own words and mine just to prove a point.
Attachments
Doron1.png
Doron1.png (3.07 MiB) Viewed 969 times
KingSlayer
Spieler
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06

As I have told the admins before, it is not my role to report others, nor do I like to nitpick for mistakes—after all, I am not God.
But to cherry-pick words, twist what was said, and complain about every single remark? That is not how a real man behaves.
I have kept a record of everything.
Just don't try to take me for a fool; I may not like reporting people


sry my english not good enough :D
Thank you For listening
Zak
Spieler
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri 22. Mar 2024, 18:55

I wasn't or hadn't any intention for taunting you, I was trying to figure out if you're like me "Arab" and was using these for getting a reaction back like "Ta3mia" which means "falafel" and as Egyptian we're so famous with it, then I was gonna laugh about it and figure out u know Arabic, ...etc, but u guyz (u and ur friends or teammates) hate me already I have no clue why?! is it because I'm prem? no idea.

The most important question, why would I need to taunt or bully you?! what benefits I'm gonna get behind this! it's just a game! I'm using a Marvel character to just troll other players "joking" nothing more.
Zak
Spieler
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri 22. Mar 2024, 18:55

I don't take it personally! but in the same time u bully ppl after getting knifed like saying "shhhh" or "shush!" well yeah that pisses me off sometimes!
KingSlayer
Spieler
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06

I generally don't react with a knife unless someone provokes me; then, I respond by killing them with it and silencing their words.

That is the difference between my actions and your words.

As for the joking? Ask your friend Doron about that; if he defends you when you're joking but reports me for every single word,
.that isn't fair.

Your vulgar words are not a joke, you crybaby friend has previously field a report against me just because i said ( i eliminated you ) even though it`s an actual pharse used in the game.

That`s the difference between a joke and someone who keeps picking on me over every single word while letting everyone else get away with it
Destroyer
✖ Ausgeschlossen
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue 25. Aug 2026, 22:02

Zak wrote: Mon 7. Sep 2026, 15:42 I wasn't or hadn't any intention for taunting you, I was trying to figure out if you're like me "Arab" and was using these for getting a reaction back like "Ta3mia" which means "falafel" and as Egyptian we're so famous with it, then I was gonna laugh about it and figure out u know Arabic, ...etc, but u guyz (u and ur friends or teammates) hate me already I have no clue why?! is it because I'm prem? no idea.

The most important question, why would I need to taunt or bully you?! what benefits I'm gonna get behind this! it's just a game! I'm using a Marvel character to just troll other players "joking" nothing more.
Sounds like a lie because he called several other Players after their national food, which is pretty racist. Coinsidence? "Kabsa" = arab rice dish and he literally said "you kabasa" and later calling people fat doner or oily kid and whatever. All of just 1 day.
KingSlayer was correct all along with this report, you can see the pattern here!
Attachments
dead5.jpg
dead5.jpg (72.46 KiB) Viewed 856 times
dead4.jpg
dead4.jpg (90.98 KiB) Viewed 856 times
dead3.jpg
dead3.jpg (37.41 KiB) Viewed 856 times
dead2.jpg
dead2.jpg (25.87 KiB) Viewed 856 times
dead1.jpg
dead1.jpg (23.42 KiB) Viewed 856 times
KingSlayer
Spieler
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06

Thank you ( Destroyer )

We are waiting to see if the ADMINS will hold the person accountable or simply ignore the matter.
User avatar
Edgar
Administrator
Posts: 13736
Joined: Tue 25. Jan 2011, 12:15

@KingSlayer: It's better to just use @ignore here.

@Zak: Please watch your language. You already have two strikes which you didn't remove from your account, which means, that your third ban will be permanent.
Zak
Spieler
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri 22. Mar 2024, 18:55

My apologies, I will watch my mouth, sorry.
Post Reply