player FullMETALjacket continuously hinders other players

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
.gif From God
Spieler

In the Office DM server, player continuously flashbangs, smokes and just stands in the way of teammates in order for them to get killed by the enemy. This happened a lot around 1:30am EST on 9/Dec/2021 but has been known to do it a lot in the past. I @reported his behavior but he continued to do these things.
Edgar
Administrator

Thank you for this information. I have noted his c2Play-ID [CSL:2252]. It is always helpful if you could provide a demo.

Were you hindered by him or only other persons?
.gif From God
Spieler

Primarily me. He was doing it again tonight, repeatedly. I uploaded a video of him caught in the act. I mentioned the first few times that if he kept it up I would report him, that only made him do it more and more.

https://mega.nz/file/BLQxxIxD#8StEqGKR3 ... mm8RMtT0OU
Edgar
Administrator

Thank you for the video!

But unfortunately that incident is a little bit too little for any sanctions against the player. From flashbangs, team members are not affected. The best would be, if you could record a longer demo next time which shows him throwing smoke grenades because this would affect his team.

Do you know how to record a demo? You would enter "record xyz" into the console and then "stop", which later leads to a file created under the name xyz.dem.

File uploaded to the forum just for reference
FullMETALjacket.mp4
(15.14 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
.gif From God
Spieler

For some reason Record xyz wasn't working for me. I'll mess around with it and see what I can do. I haven't seen FullMETALJacket since making this thread. However tonight (24/12/2021) @ ~ 2am EST, another player named Yupppp was throwing smoke grenades towards his own spawn. Below is an attachment for two video within two minutes of each other. I made sure the length was a bit longer. I tried capturing him throwing the smoke grenades. Or at least purchasing them, followed by me running through the smoke to prove it wasn't from an enemy grenade (zero damage)

https://mega.nz/file/NLwxAAzQ#Lr2Lbg0En ... oaD8dH78aQ

File uploaded to the forum just for reference
Yupppp.zip
(44.35 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
S0u7hS!d3
Ehemalig

For some reason Record xyz wasn't working for me. I'll mess around with it and see what I can do.
To open .xyz-files you need a programm called "WinRAR", which is available as a download for free.
"Ein Blick ins Gesetz erleichtert die Rechtsfindung ungemein." (unbekannt)