banning mode ?

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
benno_berghammer
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Dear Karnage,

Yes, that ban was a fault, cause i mixed up something and held the believe, only one warning for violation of Art. 4 TOS ist sufficient for a ban.
In other cases (Art. 5 and so on), as Edgar wrote, it is sufficient.

Im sorry, i apologize for that!

But:
You shouldnt believe, only cause that ban was a mistake your conclusions are right.

I just want to clarify: No one gets banned without reason. It is like in mathematics: a general rule isnt wrong, only cause some wrong decisions are falling. And if a ban is wrong, its getting revoked, as you can see.

You continued consequently to speak frensh, over a long period (yes, you may have stopped for a while after warnings). That showed us, you knew what you do, as you also wrote here. I also talked to other admins before i banned you.

As i can see: We before talked on 5th may at the server (around 7 p.m.), there was also another admin. We explained you, and told you to write in the forum.
Therefore we were a bit surprised about what you wrote yesterday.

So it was very useful to write in the forum, as both sides do have the opportunity to clearify a case ;)

The lang and the short of it: Just accept the rules, and all will be fine.

Greetz
Benno
KARNAGE
Spieler

hello benno ! yes you are right the fault is mine because i keep speaking french beside your warning i know that . and i wont do it anymore beucause of that ban . it was a good lesson . even if it was a lil bit excessive in my opinion and thats why i wrote this comment . but in the moment of my ban ( 30/04 i think ) i tought it was a lil bit excessive because just one warning and i got banned . but it dosnt mean i was right even if this ban is a mistake . anyway if its useful for both side im glad ^^ and im glad my first ban was revoked too thanks all admin :)
benno_berghammer
✖ Ausgeschlossen

anyway its useful for both side im glad ^^
That's the way we see it also :)

And now, its time to frag xD

Have a nice Sunday :smilie: