ADMIN HACKER

Gefällt Dir etwas (nicht) an c2Play, willst Du etwas verbessern oder hast Du allgemeine Fragen?

Do you like something (not) about c2Play, do you want to improve something or do you have general questions?
nunosantos216
Spieler

What to do when the admin that is there to watch over the game and keep eyes on hackers is hacking himself??
Well here is a fine example of one.
"RightY!^" [KR:9834] STEAM_0:1:13223852
Don't believe me?? go on spectator like I did and you will see what I saw.
If I get banned for saying this I am fine with that, at least I know I was banned for saying the truth and not for using cheats
just so the high score can boost my ego.
benno_berghammer
✖ Ausgeschlossen

Good evening/afternoon nunosantos216,

thx for writing us.
Well, do you have some demo files which can punctuate this allegation?

Kind regards
Benno
nunosantos216
Spieler

Hi. I do not, but I will demo him next time. Shouldn't be too hard. It's not the first time I saw him play, guessing where everyone is every time. It's funny that when I was in spectator mode and I asked who the admin was, he switched to scout and camped way more, killed way less like he was afraid he was being recorded.
Now, he knows how to play, I will give you that, but you watch him when he think's he is not being watched and you will see him pointing to where the enemy is going to be, and it happens so often that you start to see his pattern. his score was like 450 kills to 25 deaths. But you need demo to see, I understand. As soon as I record I will be sure to send it and expose this guy.
newmanix
Spieler

I think I reported that guy once!!