bagira

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
BAGIRA
Spieler

admin i was playing on dust 1 all of the player has reported me and the admin just came and told the people that im clear so the people dont understand that im clear i keeped playing on 1:30 am people cant kicked me the admin just kicked me for no reason like why im a legit player can u join on dust 1 and tell the people to stop calling me a hacker or i mean tell him to stop kicking me from the server im playing on the top so tell to stop this shit scoure snow kman and scoure sky is alwyas saying to the people to kick me and they every time im playing on the server im getting kicked like why can someone of the admin join and tell the people to stop kicking bagira
BAGIRA
Spieler

also im playing counter strike sine 2013 like 9 year playing this game to call me people hacker i mean thhe people he just downloaded the game on 2021 admin tell him to stop kicking me from the server or remove this votekick and voteban
S0u7hS!d3
Ehemalig

BAGIRA wrote: Mon 27. Jun 2022, 00:51 [...] i keeped playing on 1:30 am people cant kicked me the admin just kicked me for no reason like why im a legit player [...]
  1. Please summarize your posts as one post.
  2. To claim you got kicked by an admin without any reason is a serious accusation. According to the chatlog you got banned for 60 minutes due to an active voteban (democratic right) at exactly 12:29 a.m. Please think about your assertions, if you want us to help at any point.
"Ein Blick ins Gesetz erleichtert die Rechtsfindung ungemein." (unbekannt)
Edgar
Administrator

It is a unfortunate situation with all the votebans on the server. People think you are cheating, but for us it is difficult to help, because players have a right to voteban. We can't really hinder them to voteban you. What about if you kindly talk to them?