Premium players and others complaining too much

Gefällt Dir etwas (nicht) an c2Play, willst Du etwas verbessern oder hast Du allgemeine Fragen?

Do you like something (not) about c2Play, do you want to improve something or do you have general questions?
H-Man 92
Spieler

Good afternoon everyone all the way from snowy Canada,

H-Man 92 here. I scrolled around on the website and found a post where I was name and shamed regarding me dropping gas grenades on spawn point. I thought I'll make a new post

Just stating my side of the story before I get to my actual question / response:

On this specific day, I did not drop any gas grenades on spawn point. Maybe a flash, but not gas grenades. I reported the player to admin as he kept calling me to stop and kept calling me chicken for playing with Para. I know what this player is going to say, no he said I am playing with a chicken gun, but he did call me chicken specifically. Now, as I understand (and please correct me if I am wrong):

1. Dropping flashes and gas grenades are not against the rules. (in any case, dropping flashes or gas grenades is nothing compared to spawn camping)
2. Calling people names are a hinderance and a reportable incident, right? (that's why there's an option under the reporting menu)

I find that on some maps, certain teams have a clear advantage, for instance on office, the Ts always spawn camp - it's nearly impossible to get out the garage and to win as CT. On Dust_2 - Ts have a clear advantage, because they spawn camp on the bridge and kill CTs on spawn (btw moving the knarf store helps a LOT), and Dust, where the CTs have a clear advantage as well, and CTs on Aztec (just to name a few examples).

What I find is the premium players jump to these teams with a clear advantage on these specific maps and they take the other team out. They do not complain crushing another team and making a lot of kills, but the moment they are on the other side and losing, they complain a LOT. There are also a lot of players that calls the game boring whenever they lose, blame it on lagging, or calling people all kinds of names like chicken, or more specifically cheaters, or swearing at premiums in general when they get sniped.

I always try and be on the team that has the disadvantage (I am not always successful as the game autobalance and put me sometimes in the stronger team), and when my team is losing I am doing EVERYTHING possible to help my team win. Some sees it as disrespectful, I see it as being competitive. The game isn't fair at all times, so when premiums or other players start losing and not making their 100s of kills per map, they should stop complaining. It's part of the game. Move on.

So to conclude - I do ask you - Could you please make certain rules very clear like dropping gas grenades at spawn point or hindering other people. Maybe as a popup at the start? If it's against the rules, I'll make sure to never drop a flash or gas grenade on spawn. I'll also report people hindering others with the expectation that it will be addressed on the day and it stops. But if not, can we PLEASE stop the whining and moaning. It goes for everyone - Calling people cheaters or disrespectful makes the game unpleasant. Can we stop the moaning and just play!?

Regards

H-Man 92
DJ BlackEagle
Spieler

H-Man 92 wrote: Wed 18. Jan 2023, 21:35 Good afternoon everyone all the way from snowy Canada,

H-Man 92 here. I scrolled around on the website and found a post where I was name and shamed regarding me dropping gas grenades on spawn point. I thought I'll make a new post
Hi H-Man,

nobody was ashame you or so. It was an explaining of the situation. Nobody (incl. me) have ashame you on the other thread.
WaYnE müsste sich an den Vorfall auf dem Server 185.236.8.33:27015 erinnern. Weil H-Man ihn gerufen hat. Ob das werfen von Gasgranaten etc. verboten wäre in den Regeln. Genauso mit der chicken gun (Para), aber die gehört zum Spiel. Das WaYnE nichts gesagt hat (außer, es gibt keine Regel dafür und man fair bleiben sollte), was auch OK ist. Es ist schon nervig, weil es doch zu oft passiert. Fair wäre es, sowas nicht auf den Spawn Point zu werfen. Leider kennen einige fairness nicht. Man muss nicht alles unter Regeln packen, einfach auch mal den gesunden Menschenverstand verwenden. :) Da würde ich mich fragen, was z.b.: H-Man sagen würde, wenn der Spawn Point voll geworfen damit wird, immer direkt gekillt wird und dadurch nicht mehr spielen kann. Die Regeln verbieten das ja nicht, aber ist nicht fair. ;) Ich denke, ihr wisst was ich meine.
I translate for you (other one can verify my translation).
WaYnE must be remember it of if incident on the server 185....... Because H-Man have called him. If throwing gas granate etc. is forbiden in the rules. The same with the chicken gun (Para), but this is a part of a game. That's WaYnE nothing said (only, it's doesn't exists a rule, which forbid it), this is ok. It's disturbing, because it's happen very often. It would be fair (faiplay) not to throw it on spawn points. Some peoples don't know about fairness. Not everything must be wrote in the rules, little think about it with human understanding. :) I would ask me, what woudl example H-Man would say, then the spawn point is throwing full of that and he would killed directly and can't play. The rules don't forbid it, but it's not fair. ;) I think, you know what I mean.
Really, I nothing said anymore of that. I'm wondering of that, that's you say about complaining. But you bring me, to do it. For me it was the past and forgot. The other thread, was created on the same day. It was an idea, to disable gas granates etc. on spawn points. Nothing was meaning bad or whatever of you. I'm wondering, but I think the translator didn't translate it correctly the context good. Google translator is not very well with german and english. ;)

For me, the situation was successfull said from WaYnE.
H-Man 92 wrote: Wed 18. Jan 2023, 21:35 Good afternoon everyone all the way from snowy Canada,

Just stating my side of the story before I get to my actual question / response:

On this specific day, I did not drop any gas grenades on spawn point. Maybe a flash, but not gas grenades. I reported the player to admin as he kept calling me to stop and kept calling me chicken for playing with Para. I know what this player is going to say, no he said I am playing with a chicken gun, but he did call me chicken specifically. Now, as I understand (and please correct me if I am wrong):
I have no problems to play with you. But now, you complain. ;) My thinking.
But chicken, yes I said chicken gun. (I think, it was wrote so: stop using chicken gun @H-Man 92). But the server logs can proof that. I'm not afraid of that. I know what I say/write.
H-Man 92 wrote: Wed 18. Jan 2023, 21:35 I always try and be on the team that has the disadvantage (I am not always successful as the game autobalance and put me sometimes in the stronger team), and when my team is losing I am doing EVERYTHING possible to help my team win. Some sees it as disrespectful, I see it as being competitive. The game isn't fair at all times, so when premiums or other players start losing and not making their 100s of kills per map, they should stop complaining. It's part of the game. Move on.
I agree with you, with the auto team balance. That's I saw sometimes too. Yes, some peoples say "please teams". In this case, I say "I can't, the team balancer block me to switch" or so.

But I don't see peoples complaining there so much.
H-Man 92 wrote: Wed 18. Jan 2023, 21:35 What I find is the premium players jump to these teams with a clear advantage on these specific maps and they take the other team out. They do not complain crushing another team and making a lot of kills, but the moment they are on the other side and losing, they complain a LOT. There are also a lot of players that calls the game boring whenever they lose, blame it on lagging, or calling people all kinds of names like chicken, or more specifically cheaters, or swearing at premiums in general when they get sniped.
Can it be, that's you take every words to serious? I respect your thinking and so. It's nice that's you write this words here.

About the word cheater, I know. One specific player do that. He say it often. I don't care, that's he (this specific player, which always say hahaha) say M!elow-DK, me, moto-moto etc is cheating. I think this player, will say it to you.

Like today (18.January.2023 and other player), I think you remember. One player said I cheat. And you asked me, what I did. I answer you, "I don't know" (like this). I have read this, but ignore it. But it was nice from you, that's you had this attention. :)

And don't forgot: Nobody ashame you here. And I didn't ashame you, only explain one situation. To make this idea to disable the gas granades etc on spawn point and discuss about this things. You was only an example. ;)

And I can tell you: I have no problems to play with you togther (Same team or different team).
H-Man 92
Spieler

Hi DJ,

Thank you for replying. I am sorry, perhaps you are right - I get too offended too quickly. And Google translate as you say is not always accurate and doesn't always convey they true message or the tone of the message.

I think my frustration is just coming from people complaining so much in general. As an example, I played at office the other day. There were 4 actual players in T, I was man alone (everyone who joined went straight to Ts), and then people complained that I used a para and accused me of cheating. The thing that annoys me the most is when players try to vote and ban you from playing. I will be highly upset if I pay a subscription fee to get the para, deagle and auto, and then I get voted off the server from players who cannot deal playing with premiums. And for that matter, anyone being voted off just because the other players cannot deal with them (like what happened with you today).

I think there should be more scrutiny placed on players hindering others on the servers. I love the smack talking, but I don't like the name calling, or accusing of being a cheater. For me, that's online bullying and I don't stand for that.

Thanks for your kind words though. It's always a great challenge playing against and always a pleasure playing on your team. That's what the game is about - good competition.

See you on the field. Rooting for you to get the top spot this season.

Regards
H-Man
DJ BlackEagle
Spieler

H-Man 92 wrote: Thu 19. Jan 2023, 03:29 Hi DJ,

Thank you for replying. I am sorry, perhaps you are right - I get too offended too quickly. And Google translate as you say is not always accurate and doesn't always convey they true message or the tone of the message.
You're welcome H-Man 92. I'm always open to talk about things. We have a saying in german: "Nur sprechenden Menschen kann geholfen werden" (Only speaking people can be helped).
You don't need say sorry. For me is everything fine.
H-Man 92 wrote: Thu 19. Jan 2023, 03:29 I think my frustration is just coming from people complaining so much in general. As an example, I played at office the other day. There were 4 actual players in T, I was man alone (everyone who joined went straight to Ts), and then people complained that I used a para and accused me of cheating. The thing that annoys me the most is when players try to vote and ban you from playing. I will be highly upset if I pay a subscription fee to get the para, deagle and auto, and then I get voted off the server from players who cannot deal playing with premiums. And for that matter, anyone being voted off just because the other players cannot deal with them (like what happened with you today).
I fully understand you. I would be frustated too. It's like the same thing non-prem vs prem discuss. That's the prem have 120HP and no-prem 100HP. One time I joined this discuss too, to explain it's not very hard more. But with this peoples, we must still live. The best way, is to ignore. Or using of the @ignore function.

But you are right, it's doesn't help with the @voteban and @votekick.

I must really tell, I don't like the para with unlimited ammo. But like I said: "It's a part of the game and with prem.".
H-Man 92 wrote: Thu 19. Jan 2023, 03:29 Thanks for your kind words though. It's always a great challenge playing against and always a pleasure playing on your team. That's what the game is about - good competition.
You are welcome.

H-Man 92 wrote: Thu 19. Jan 2023, 03:29 See you on the field. Rooting for you to get the top spot this season.
Regards
H-Man
See you too on the field. Let us shoot this crazy peoples aways. :)