Kowalski complaint

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
Donovan
Spieler

Hello C2-Support,

I noticed a very sharp policy on your servers concerning the rules and behaviour, which is a good thing in my opinion.
In that matter I'd like to report the player "Kowalksi". Usually I am not so petty, but because he also complains a lot on the server I believe it is only fair that he has to face the same consequences.
Yesterday I witnessed how he was being pretty racist against some asian guy, calling him "chicken soup" followed by votebanning him for no particular reason.
Can you please have a look into his chat history and serach for "chicken soup".
Best regards.
S0u7hS!d3
Ehemalig

Hello Donovan,

I found the statement you've been refering to (March 29, 2023):

22:09:47 Uhr Deathmatch #3 kowalsky: "that chicken soup..."

22:12:35 Uhr Deathmatch #3T 大: "huehuehe"

22:12:45 Uhr Deathmatch #3 kowalsky: VOTEBAN : Möchte 蒼大 vorläufig vom Spiel ausschließen (1/15).

22:13:07 Uhr Deathmatch #3 kowalsky: "same song again and again..."

At first it is correct, that we do have a sharp policy and a successful individual complaint as an example inevitable leads to a ban.

According to Article 15.1 of our terms of service the complainant (in the forum) has to be the player, who has been directly affected (on the server). Setting a complaint for another player with no reference is not valid. In those cases you could open a report (command !report)
15.0 Individual complaint against other players
15.1 A player who is directly affected by a rule violation of Articles 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 6.1.1, 6.1.2 by another player may file a complaint against that player.
"Ein Blick ins Gesetz erleichtert die Rechtsfindung ungemein." (unbekannt)
Donovan
Spieler

First of all, thanks for your reply.
I had seen other players getting banned for racist comments, as its against TOS?
So you are saying, the abuser only gets punished, if the actual person who was concerned files a complaint?
But aren't here in this forum various cases where people got banned for breaking the TOS rules, and there was no affected person who filed a complaint?
I just felt offended, as I am half asian.