-$pLenD0ur-(( harassment here we go again

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
hawk
Spieler

-$pLenD0ur-(( harassment here we go again

edgar are you keep what you say about -$pLenD0ur-((

you say to -$pLenD0ur-(( you stop or you stop are yoy keep you word
Attachments
c2play.png
c2play.png (128.86 KiB) Viewed 204 times
hawk
Spieler

more
Attachments
c2play -2.png
c2play -2.png (18.63 KiB) Viewed 202 times
hawk
Spieler

edgar tag look how hi talk to players

https://www.c2play.de/chatlog/server/28/lines/100
hawk
Spieler

rules

4.0 Verhaltensregeln

5.1 Als Regelverstoß gilt:

5.1.1 Ungebührliches Verhalten: Unhöfliches Verhalten gegenüber anderen Spielern, insbesondere Beleidigungen und Provokationen.

5.1.2 Griefing: Verhaltensweisen, die darauf abzielen, andere Spieler ohne sachlichen Grund am Spielen zu hindern oder dabei zu stören.

4.3 Ein Eingriff ist für gewöhnlich dann erforderlich, wenn

4.3.1 sich andere Spieler wegen der Verletzung der Verhaltensregel beschweren,

4.3 Ein Eingriff ist für gewöhnlich dann erforderlich, wenn

4.3.1 sich andere Spieler wegen der Verletzung der Verhaltensregel beschweren,

more come after i have read more

Libel cases are increasingly seen today, where a person publishes or makes insulting, defamatory or derogatory statements about others in the public space,

https://haakonsson-advokater.dk

i am gone read more about on this site
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

So again you make up things? "Here we go again".......did nothing again you mean?
Where I insult you?
Why you not listen to admin telling you to only ignore specific players to make this easy?

I never say anything to you, just after I see your link in the chat for another report after you voteban me for nothing.
Thats the only harassment.

Then I see players called "elismus" insult me with "spledur you're fucking out of my dick that you would go now and fuck your good sweet bitch mother."

and many more things, that is some real mean insult, but there you don't even report anything?
You are clearly harassing me every day. Now where is my insult that you waste our time again?

And Admin I would like to report "elismus" for insulting me several times and my family.
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

hawk wrote: Tue 5. Dec 2023, 23:02more
why you paint wrong picture again when you start harassment. Admin I would like to report Hawk for making lie's up and he always starts to provoke me, that he can make a lie up here in forum.

Look this is the real history:
Attachments
c222.jpg
c222.jpg (40.72 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Edgar
Administrator

Dear hawk,

please do not spend unnecessarily money for a lawsuit regarding a typical short lived conflict and perhaps minor offence.

While we do understand that you want all players be kind to each other, the solution is not to ban players which commit a minor offence. The screenshots provided by you do not show any insults against you. Players are also respondible for using features like @ignore.

At this time, there is no reason for us to ban anyone involved.

Kind Regards,
Edgar
hawk
Spieler

so egar you are ok with players wait on pick fighter evey day on the samme playes jusy so i know
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

Can you stop tell lies?

Show screenshots of the past 7 days, where I start a fight or this is a big lie again?

You see here this time when you report me here, the player "elismus" insult me and my family all time and many more things, where do I start a fight??
Show me my insult, I was passive and say nothing back, because now i understand this server rules and i know you only screenshot again what i say and paint wrong picture that i harass

But you say nothing here to other player, when he insult? And what with all your german friend who insult me? You say nothing too?

How come you only look on every word i say but ignore all other?

Just leave me alone and i play my game, stop saying i am cheater and put me on ignore. S1mple?