I cant play anymore "voteban"

Gefällt Dir etwas (nicht) an c2Play, willst Du etwas verbessern oder hast Du allgemeine Fragen?

Do you like something (not) about c2Play, do you want to improve something or do you have general questions?
tren
Spieler

Hello!

First i want to say, thank you for providing source servers!! I really enjoy playing on your server: 45.86.156.67:27015

I have been playing this game since release, i have competed in this game and csgo for many years. That being said im starting to get old and i only play for fun these days

I'm getting votebanned now on a regular basis and i cant play anymore. They voteban me for cheating even though there is no evidence to that. I have good stats and i understand that people get frustrated. People are very rasist and rude towards be, even though i almost never talk in game, i only call out when i see enemies

I cant compete in the leaderboards since i cant play :(

Is there anything i can do about this? Can i upload demos to you when i play? Or can you maybe look at demos from yesterday? (if you auto-record) - im not saying that you should remove the option to voteban me.. but cmon im not cheating and i want to play

► Your c2Play-ID is: [NB:2655]
Nick: Tren
STEAM_0:0:13308890

Have a nice day!
Edgar
Administrator

Dear Tren,

after checking your account we decided to put you onto the voteban whitelist :)

Please note that whitelisted players can't use the voteban command any more and that players which would violate the TOS (e.g. by insulting other players) would immediately be removed from that whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Edgar
tren
Spieler

Hello,

Thank you very much sir!