Complaint against "Matrix™"

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

Its been going on for weeks.
He always insult me in german and this word "achloch" at least i know.
Now after some weeks I am tired of it.

Also the question, is it ok to ask evryone on the server to voteban me?
He believes I cheat and convince everyone to voteban me.
I don't think that is a fair vote and the point of voteban, because it is influenced.
This also happens every day by Matrix and Hawk.
I told them all the time, make a video if you think i cheat, but they rather keep harass me this way and spread lies that I cheat without facts.
And because they are long time on server other player believe their lies.

I did videos of cheaters here and the cheator got always banned. (because they claim admins dont care, which is not true).

I find it just very unfair to claim I cheat, based on nothing, only because i have good score and play on a high level.
Attachments
Matrix.jpg
Matrix.jpg (124.04 KiB) Viewed 192 times
hawk
Spieler

all know that aimbot and wallhack was used ask every player on server edgar
no one come on server and runs for 3 weeks got up to rank top 2 without cheat it's not possible
spendor has done to himself how people treat him with his language use when he came on the server
flames people with word like ( retardeee and bastred pig ect) on people who have been on the server for years show
where I am one of those people I have never in the 7 years I have been on the server seen such behavior and when it did
the person was banned immediately unfortunately there aren't many admins around anymore
I don't gone spend more time on children who lack empathy and situational awareness and usolidarisk, behavior
against other players on the server
Edgar
Administrator

Your complaint was successful :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=5794356

Asking other players to voteban another player is no violation against the TOS though.
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

That was 1 day at the start, where I insulted back in a bad manière and went down on a bad level.
The "policepig" was more against "CT bots" in a general funny way.
But I never insulted you, so why do you make such a big scene and care so much and ONLY ABOUT ME???

After that first day I see very fast that Admins care about this Server and there is many real people playing, so I instantly stopped to insult and started to behave, even when you started your harassment.
But when all your 10 friends inult me in a very bad manière, you say total zero and dont care about their very bad insults?
If you would care, it would show me, you actually really care aobut this Server and good behaviour and not just that I get banned...........but you dont care, you only want me banned.
Also in general you never report anyone except me, when I didn't even insult you or say something bad?
You need to get some logic, nobody can take you serious this way.

If you want nice treatment and respect, you have to earn it and be respectful and nice as well.
But you start to call me a cheater since day 1 and voteban me since day 1.

I never insulted you and I dont cheat, so stop complaining and take some act, if you believe I cheat, stop crying and asking everyone to voteban me, but make a video for evidence.
If it is true, I will be banned for cheating, Very simple.

But now you convinced all your friends that I cheat and its 100% not true.
I dont want to offend you, but really you dont understand how to play on a high level.

Look at the top 5, they all have higher "kill per death rate than me", and you say it is not possible and I have aimbot?
Do you even understand what you say?
You make no sense buddy, please stop spreading lies and show some evidence.
I have nothing against you, but you have something against me.
You are the aggressor toward me since day 1 and have the audace to complain.