Complaint "deepghetto"

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

do the ** (stars) make it any less bad? He is a smart one
Attachments
deepghetto.jpg
deepghetto.jpg (125.86 KiB) Viewed 367 times
deepghetto1.jpg
deepghetto1.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 367 times
Matthew
Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for your report.

The player has been temporarily banned in accordance with article 6.1.1 TOS. If this behaviour is repeated, the player will be banned permanently with 6.1.2 TOS.

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=5794383
Matthew Lembart
Jr. Administrator, Germany

E-Mail matthew@c2play.de
Web www.c2play.de
*Private messages will not be answered
deepghetto
Spieler

This is really a complaint against moderators. You don't act quickly at all when an offending player has been identified. Forcing others to play with cheaters which increases frustration. Please act faster when reports are made.
Edgar
Administrator

deepghetto wrote: Thu 4. Jan 2024, 21:58 This is really a complaint against moderators. You don't act quickly at all when an offending player has been identified. Forcing others to play with cheaters which increases frustration. Please act faster when reports are made.
We respond quickly to substantial forum reports as you can see. You're always free to do the same.

When it comes to real-time reports it is indeed true that we usually don't respond quickly or too often do not respond at all. But we have so many players and servers (not only in Europe!), that this is simply not possible as it requires synchronous work. Also many real-time reports turn out as wrong. Forum reports (when they are substantial, e.g. by providing demos or screenshots) on the other hand make it way easier, because we can work on it asynchronusly, it doesn't require us to be online all the same.
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

deepghetto wrote: Thu 4. Jan 2024, 21:58 This is really a complaint against moderators. You don't act quickly at all when an offending player has been identified. Forcing others to play with cheaters which increases frustration. Please act faster when reports are made.
If you want, I can find you the video of the time when you were on the Server.
So you can still make your report and have all the evidence first hand from my view recorded by me.
deepghetto
Spieler

We respond quickly to substantial forum reports as you can see. You're always free to do the same.

When it comes to real-time reports it is indeed true that we usually don't respond quickly or too often do not respond at all. But we have so many players and servers (not only in Europe!), that this is simply not possible as it requires synchronous work. Also many real-time reports turn out as wrong. Forum reports (when they are substantial, e.g. by providing demos or screenshots) on the other hand make it way easier, because we can work on it asynchronusly, it doesn't require us to be online all the same.
Like I mentioned in another reply, you respond VERY quickly when people are using bad language. I've seen it firsthand. How is this reaction time possible based upon your assertion that your realm of servers is too big to police?
If you want, I can find you the video of the time when you were on the Server.
So you can still make your report and have all the evidence first hand from my view recorded by me.
I'm not the only one Splendour. Other veteran players of the server were complaining about your play. Please upload the footage of you being one of the best CS players of all-time barely ever missing a shot then!
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

deepghetto wrote: Fri 5. Jan 2024, 16:59 I'm not the only one Splendour. Other veteran players of the server were complaining about your play. Please upload the footage of you being one of the best CS players of all-time barely ever missing a shot then!
Its the Autosnipeur gun which is overpowered. And honestly I already aske if its possible to disable it, but thats not up to me and I understand that they dont like to change something which is going on for many years.

And please ask yourself, how many good players are there in counter strike in comparison to not so good players?
If you play on a higher level you are always in the minorité, especially when you have some players making lots of propganda that i am a cheater, everyone follows.

But that is why I am here to make you this offer with transparence.
The video is 1 hour long, i think you join after 20 - 30 minutes. Then you can also see my perspective, how annoying it can be to see all the accusations and teamplayers blocking my sight / bullets :)
Keep in mind the video is only 60 picture per second and my monitor refreshrate has 160 hz, so in the video you only see 1 frame, when in reality in the game it is like 3 frames and way smoother, like almost 3 times the pictures = way more information and time to react fast and aim.

I can not upload file over 50MB so here is link:
https://fastupload.io/aVjmNdeIwyoNxMs/file
deepghetto
Spieler

Come on mate. You only use the autosniper because it hasn't yet been banned? What an incredibly weak argument and a sad commentary on your competitiveness. What joy do people like yourself get from dominating the server by essentially "paying to win"? As someone who likes to have fun, but in a competitive way (hence my constant use of the Para), I can never understand gamers like yourself that pay to be better. You're the type that would enjoy shooting fish in a barrel. What gamer worth his salt enjoys that?

All good on the cheating. My mistake. But you're cheating the competitiveness of going against others straight up. I understand these are the perks the server set up in order to propagate donations to said server so please don't use that as an excuse.

I'd love to see the ability for you and other donators like yourself to disable your premium for a few rounds. I bet on my grandmothers grave you would be no better than the rest of us veterans who play without it. Knowing that mediocre players out there can't bare the thought of having a "normal" ratio or record is a pathetic, but laughable concept for me. All of us who have to play against players like you think the same thing. We pity you.
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

You are making a very big mistake.

Don't hate the player (me)...........hate the Game (Server).

I didnt make the conditions ok? I only adapt to the conditions and make the best out of it for myself.

But you voluntary made the choice to play on this Server, so you accept the conditions. There are hundreds of other Servers you can choose from.
So don't come to me, insult me and now give me your attitude.

You dont even know anything about me. I also played weeks without premium before purchasing it.
And at the same time to run this Server it creates a lot of costs, which need to be covered.
The premium Players are actually covering the costs or a part of it to make it possible, that you can play there too.
Do you think any person would just donate money and get nothing in return like a charity-event in coutner-strike?
Of course there has to be an incenstive for players to spend money.

Also let me tell you, it is really silly so say things like "I bet on my grandmothers grave".........because I am very sure you would lose that bet any day.

In summary I would advice you to make better life choices, take more responsibility for your choices and have less judgement towards others.
deepghetto
Spieler

More excuses from the frail pay-to-win crowd. You can play the game on these servers just as I do without the perks if you so choose.

"But you voluntary made the choice to play on this Server, so you accept the conditions."

True, but I don't have to respect pay-to-win players. You also made a choice. To play it in the enhanced way. You can donate to the server without receiving enhancements if that is your true, main concern. Did you know that? Don't deflect on this topic because it's a bit embarrassing. Just own up to the fact that you like paying to have a competitive advantage, because it is easier and you don't seek the challenge of matching your true skills with other players. Then I would have a bit more respect for you.