Complaint about Admin Rampage procedure

Gefällt Dir etwas (nicht) an c2Play, willst Du etwas verbessern oder hast Du allgemeine Fragen?

Do you like something (not) about c2Play, do you want to improve something or do you have general questions?
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

I got banned by the Admin "Rampage" for Wallhack.

The evidence he collected, shows not 1 sign of wallhack.
It shows that I have no wallhack.

I even provided more 100% undoubtful situations against his claims and false interpretation of literally 10 minutes before his demos ( I can prove that)

I had renewed my subscription that exact same day I got banned for 18€ and did not do anything wrong, to get excluded of the Server.

1. No evidence
2. I provided 100% clear prove of no wallhack
3. I offered to show you every second I played on this server of this day I got banned to provide as further evidence
4. I was always transparent in the past 6 - 7 weeks about everything and there was nowhere a sign of any hack.
5. I can record my own screen with a camera and play the exact same way any day to show the Admin "Rampage" that it is completely normal to play like this, because apparently he doesn't understand this high level. Ask me any time and I will do it.

Where is the justice, why is my fate on this Server in the hands of this 1 Admin who doesn't have the level to judge, who doesn't even provide 1 situation of evidence, who doesn't communicate and ignores everything and on the other hand I provided 100% undoubtful evidence of my innocense.

I did everything possible while the Admin did nothing to prove anything.

Edgar / Matthew why do you let this poor judgement and procedur of treating a customer get through or ignore it?
)$pLenD0ur(
Spieler

I am not giving up in this case, because it is so obvious.

And as you know Edgar / Matthew, I have been playing like 6 - 7 weeks on this Server and got insulted and provoked since day 1 as a cheater and other things by a group of people.
They also reported me 100s of times together, even telling each other "lets all report him". (chat history is there).
After a rough start I kept my head cool and didn't get myself on their level, I ignored their rude behaviour for many weeks, you guys saw the false reports of Hawk and my own reports after that here.

They really tried everything to provoke me, to force a bad negative reaction by me, that Hawk can report me here that I get banned.
They votebanned me every day and asked everyone on the Server to voteban me. (I even reported that here).
One of their Group "Der Ungeimpfte" even started hacking against me with 3 different accounts and got reported by me.
The other day one of them copied my exact name and spamed the entire Server for hours with very homophobic messages pretending to be me. (prove is there if needed)
Another day one of them was following me everywhere on the Server being on the same Team, trying to jump infront of me, annoying my game, blinking with his flashlight, shooting at me and many other things like talking on the microphone. (All on record btw).

All these things didn't work against me, because I just played my game didn't react.

I even remember Hawk threatening you in some way basically, that the server will lose 100€ beause he will tell all his people to leave. (he even said it on the chat on the server, prove can be found).

But now they finally managed to find a different Admin to manipulate and believe their false claims, making a group report.
I assume the Admin didn't even know what happend in all these weeks.

Now they really got me banned and tell the entire Server that they were all correct and always said it that I am a Cheater.

Their entire defamation got now even approved by the Admin, which is so wrong, unfair, untrue and disprespectful.

That is the reason why I am really not giving up in seeking justice, because I did 100% nothing wrong and ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE, you only have to look at it.

Do these people really get away with their group mocking of any player they dislike, so they basically run the Server as they want?

I feel like I was the first player who was able to fight for his own rights against this group, please dont let me get down by injustice just like that.
Edgar
Administrator

There is already a thread, see: viewtopic.php?p=5909468#p5909468

- Closed -