Wallhacker auf Whitelist?

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
Harris
Auf Cheaterjagd

Anbei eine Demo zum Benutzerkonto "Tren" ( STEAM_0:0:13308890 ). Ab 1:00 lässt sich sein Verhalten für mich nur mit einem Wallhack (oder spezifischeren Erweiterungen, ESPs etc.) erklären, deshalb folgten darauf auch einige Votebans. Dabei wurde - nach eigentlich erfolgreichem Vote - dann klar, dass der Spieler auf der "Whitelist" ist. Ich finde nach Betrachtung der Demo sollte man diese Entscheidung mindestens bedenken, wenn nicht gar zur einzig richtigen Entscheidung übergehen: Ban nach §7.1.1.

Bitte überprüft das mal und gebt Rückmeldung, der Spieler spielt sowieso häufiger da (dust2 (ONLY)) und wird auch definitiv eine Zeit lang von mir aufgenommen werden.

LG
Harris©
Attachments
tren3.dem
(6.64 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
"Gesundheit? Was nützt einem Gesundheit, wenn man sonst ein Idiot ist?" - Theodor W. Adorno
Matthew
Administrator

Hallo Harris,

vielen Dank für deine Meldung.

Ich habe mir das Video genau angesehen und kann deine Bedenken nachvollziehen. Allerdings konnte ich auf Basis der Demo keine eindeutigen Beweise für Cheating, wie z.B. die Verwendung eines Wallhacks o.ä., feststellen.

Das heißt aber nicht, dass wir die Sache auf sich beruhen lassen. Ich werde es weiter im Auge behalten und sein Spielverhalten nun genau beobachten. Sollten sich konkrete Hinweise auf Regelverstöße ergeben, werden wir sofort handeln und entsprechende Maßnahmen ergreifen.
Matthew Lembart
Jr. Administrator, Germany

E-Mail matthew@c2play.de
Web www.c2play.de
*Private messages will not be answered
Harris
Auf Cheaterjagd

Hi Matthew,

du hast natürlich Recht: Ausreichend für einen Bann wegen eines Wallhacks wäre auch das für meinen Geschmack nicht. Ich wollte lediglich mal anstoßen, dass die Aufnahme in die "Whitelist" vielleicht etwas vorschnell war und bleibe natürlich auch dran: wir sind uns schon einig darüber, was für einen Bann reicht und was nicht^^

Danke für die Antwort und sollte es zu anderen, ähnlich verdächtigen Situationen kommen, melde ich mich hier wieder :)

LG
"Gesundheit? Was nützt einem Gesundheit, wenn man sonst ein Idiot ist?" - Theodor W. Adorno
tren
Spieler

Hello!

I just want to point a few words..

I really understand that players are getting frustrated when playing against me, i have alot of more experience and have played this game on a high level since 2007, now im getting old and im just playing for fun!

I can assure that i do not cheat, well i guess any cheater would say that.
I'm glad that im on the whitelist for now, if i wouldn't i'll be banned 24/7 by other players that are "so sure" that im cheating when i'm not.

Just for fun i looked on the demo that you posted and for me (obv) there is nothing suspicious what so ever, you are talking about wallhacks? There isn't one single kill where i prefired or even looked at through walls, i even getting killed where my aim is totally off, i even miss more shoots that i hit

That being said i do understand the frustration and i kinda understand that people voteban me out of "rage", but it's still wrong.
Harris
Auf Cheaterjagd

Hello Tren,

Please be aware: I will NEVER discuss why I think someone is cheating - for obvious reasons. No need to tell you how to prevent getting detected.

Your further explanations did nothing else than increase my suspicions. A player with "a lot more experience" *lol* would - like the admin did - immediately know, what was suspicious there. I'd advise you to never use a cheat again! And you can take my word for it: I won't let this case rest because of a player telling me, he wouldn't cheat . As I'd be a little child without any experience in this game or as an admin, too :D
Templar74
Spieler

Hi Harris.

I have noticed, and appreciate that you and others take the time to address such matters and maintain fairness in the game.
However, as an outsider observing the conversation, I would like to express concern about the tone in your recent response.
Concluding that Tren is cheating and adopting a condescending tone may prove counterproductive for a constructive discussion.
The authority you attempt, albeit unsuccessfully, to assert is only as enduring as the respect others hold for you; please bear this in mind

Templar74
Harris
Auf Cheaterjagd

Hi Templar74,

Neither do I attempt to assert an authority (or do I know what you try to tell me with this), nor do I have to discuss (constructively, lol) my observations with a suspected cheater - again: for obvious reasons. That in mind I suggest you to have a look on Trens explanations ("frustrated", "a lot more(!) experience", "Just for fun") and then tell me again who missed to "discuss respectful" here.

Goodbye and greetings to your swedish friend that you try to protect here, Mr. "observing outsider"/Strøm <3
tren
Spieler

Every player that is better than you has more experience than you(applies to me to), what is the problem with that? It's a normal explanation? The explaination "Frustrated" i understand that it sounded weird in text, but if you actually talked to me i think you would change your perception of me

And it doesnt matter who try to "protect" me, if there is demos of me cheating the admins will ban me, its that simply, and yet there is not one single evidence. Every demo that has been posted the admins have looked at and they cant detect any cheat. Maybe cuz im actually not cheating?

And for the sake of it, i dont know "Templar", but thanks for the kind words sir!
Last edited by tren on Tue 23. Jan 2024, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
Harris
Auf Cheaterjagd

First of all: You're not better than me. No reason to get frustrated or anything. I won't have to discuss more than 10.000 hours in this game and my job as admin on other servergroups as well. I did the ONLY right thing ("simple" in your words): upload a demofile, admins checked, and like me and Matthew said: It's not enough for a ban. So what are you trying here? NOTHING MORE happened here. Just you trying to offend me.

I'll end this bullshit here and set you on ignore. Goodbye!
Templar74
Spieler

Hi Harris,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I want to make it clear that I don't personally know Tren, despite the accusations. My comment was intended as a general observation based on the tone and dynamics of the discussion.

I want to emphasize that my intention is not to get involved in a conflict but rather to promote a more constructive dialogue. I understand that the situation is complex, and I hope that all parties involved can find common ground for discussion.

On a related note, I would also like to express concern about the discussion methods being employed. It's crucial to maintain a respectful tone, even in situations of disagreement. I believe a more open and collaborative approach would benefit everyone involved. I cannot see that Tren has been disrespectful in any way; on the contrary, he seems to be trying to maintain a constructive dialogue.

Thanks again for your efforts in handling such situations.

Templar74
Harris
Auf Cheaterjagd

Hi Templar,

First of all: I am sorry for an assumed connection between you and Tren cause of your locations and your attempt to establish a "constructive dialoge" in this thread.

As I said before: Tren's oppinion is just not necessary for anything discussed here. I asked the admins about the "whitelisting" of him and if this was really a good idea. Nothing more. Matthew and me had an agreement about what to do next and that the uploaded file is for sure not enough for a ban. Which means nothing more than: He'll get observed from me and the admins way more in future.

If I'd start to discuss with any (suspected) cheater - or in your words: having a constructive dialoge - all I'd do would preventing a cheater from being detected. I had those discussions like a hundred times myself on other servergroups. His reaction increased my suspicions from his first until his last word. Now he's on "ignore" for his offensive words and his attempts to defend himself - which was absolutely NOT necessary, cause there resulted no sanction or anything. He just tried to piss me off and enforce an atmosphere against me :D

Be sure: on any other occasion (bugs, changes on servers, votings, etc.) I'll speak/write kind with every other player in here. ;)

Best regards and happy fragging^^
Harris©
Templar74
Spieler

Hi Harris,

Thank you for your latest response.

Let's wrap up this discussion here. I don't have any further comments or the need for continued dialogue.
I genuinely appreciate the effort you put into addressing cheating-related issues.

Btw, I'm not Strøm ;)

Best regards,
Templar74