Voteban Missbrauch

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
.panza
Spieler

Ich bin es eigentlich gewohnt, dass Spieler, die mich nicht kennen manchmal verzweifelt von der Voteban Funktion Gebrauch machen. Diese laufen ja meist ins Leere, da ja genug Spieler drauf sind, die mich seit 2017 sprichwörtlich auf dem Schirm haben.

Was aber nicht geht ist das absichtliche Schaden wollen, wie von Spieler "KARNAGE". Obwohl ich eine lage Pause gemacht hatte, ER hatte mich sofort erkannt. Ein alter Bekannter quasi. Hier zunächst der Beweis, dass ich für ihn kein Unbekannter bin ...

Daraufhin erst mal direkt ein Voteban aufgedrückt. Einfach so! ...

Da dachte ich mir, "Ok, vielleicht bleibt es bei diesem Frust-Vorschuss". Doch weit gefehlt. Heute, direkt nachdem ich ihn wohl mehrmals in die ewigen Jagdgründe geschickt hatte, fing er dann an, gegen mich eine Voteban-Orgie zu starten. Sein Kumpel sprang auch gleich mit auf den Zug, und ich habe ihn anschließend an die Regeln erinnert...

Keine 2 Kills und 8 Minuten später dann die Steigerung...

Und das, weil ich seiner Meinung nach "Das Spiel zerstöre", womit er ja eigentlich Recht hat. Mir begegnet man nicht so gerne auf dem Feld. Dennoch ist dies kein legitimer Grund und verstösst ganz klar gegen TOS 6.1.5. Werft mal einen Blick auf sein persönliches Chatlog. Die Nummer holt er nicht nur bei mir raus. Das nervt ganz gewaltig und zerstört die nötige Konzentration, die ich beim Massenmorden nunmal brauche ;)

Ich wollte das nicht InGame melden, da ich das etwas ausführlicher darlegen wollte. Vielen Dank für die Zeit.
KARNAGE
Spieler

ahah i was waiting for that post , unfortunately you have to see when something is serious and not . i know for sur people wont ban you because it nevers get the full vote unless people are cheating. so im wondering why you are crying here because i said everybody ban panza... cause of course you are ruining everybody's game. like psycho1973 and everyone who abuse using of autosnipe . but they are not crying... banning me for the second time just because i said all voteban panza ? bro wake up you just came back and i told this just few times , not all day everytime u are here so relax instead of making trouble
Edgar
Administrator

Kurz gesagt kann die Annahme eines Missbrauchs der Votebann-Funktion nur in seltenen Ausnahmefällen erfolgen, insbesondere bei bandenmäßigem Missbrauch. Entscheiden sich mehrere Spieler, ihre Macht wiederholt und zielgerichtet gegen einzelne Spieler zu verwenden, obwohl dafür kein Sachgrund ersichtlich ist, könnte ein solcher Missbrauch angenommen werden. Das Fehlen eines Sachgrunds lässt aber nicht automatisch darauf schließen, die Abgabe sein missbräuchlich, wenn es sich um die Stimmabgabe eines einzelnen Spielers handelt. Andernfalls müssten sich Spieler regelmäßig dafür rechtfertigen, weil der betroffene Spieler regelmäßig einwenden wird, es läge kein Sachgrund vor und ein solcher auch schwierig nachzuweisen ist.

Ich möchte hier natürlich keine Anleitung schreiben, wann wir einen Missbrauch annehmen, aber im vorliegenden Falle würden wir in der Gesamtwertung keine Maßnahmen ergreifen.

Die Aufrufe, allerdings, sind zu unterlassen @KARNAGE. Es ist offensichtlich, dass panza keine Spin- oder Aimbots verwendet, es liegt insoweit keine Art Notfall vor, der einen Aufruf dazu rechtfertigen würde.
In short, abuse of the vote ban function can only be assumed in rare exceptional cases, especially in the case of gang abuse. If several players decide to use their power repeatedly and purposefully against individual players, even though there is no apparent objective reason for doing so, such abuse could be assumed. However, the lack of an objective reason does not automatically mean that the vote is abusive if it is cast by a single player. Otherwise, players would regularly have to justify their actions because the player concerned will regularly object that there is no objective reason and that such a reason is difficult to prove.

Of course, I don't want to write any instructions here as to when we assume abuse, but in this case we would not take any action in the overall assessment.

The calls, however, are to be refrained from @KARNAGE. It is obvious that panza does not use spin or aimbots, there is no kind of emergency in this respect that would justify a call to do so.
KARNAGE
Spieler

ok no problem , i understand correctly ! thanks
.panza
Spieler

KARNAGE wrote: Fri 24. May 2024, 22:43 ok no problem , i understand correctly ! thanks
I destroy your K:D Ratio, not "the game". That is what Counter Strike is for. Destroying the stats of the other Players. Sounds hard but true! Deathmatch = Death! In this case YOUR death. But remember how often YOU killed ME! It's a game!

The problem is, if people abusing the voteban function for fun or as a kind of weapon, the real cheaters can continue to play, because nobody takes this function seriously anymore. sad!

I brought in this issue today, because it seems that this would not end, if I not say anything to it.
KARNAGE
Spieler

too bad bro , idgaf about ratio if u knew me and the way i play ... i just hate people who just here to constantly f.ck the whole game , not playing with everybody , talk to everybody , just here like a selfish man just to enjoy destryoing whole game by the way you play. then if someone complains , go cry on forum to get them banned , so you destroy just other people 'fun' twice. in game , and come here to cry to get them banned like you did with BOSS ( even if his insult was of limit i agree , btw thanks i hated the way he played too :D ) if everyone on all serv came here to cry over some insult or some voteban or some words, damn it would be no one to play on serv , and u will only kill bot or play with people who never talks on serv , maybe thats what u want afterall , i prefer play with people , talk to them , lough with them, try to chase them , have fun with everybody . so yeah people like you despise me . paying to destroy everybody's fun playing like you are all by yourself, then complains here to ban them if they talk...
The problem is, if people abusing the voteban function for fun or as a kind of weapon, the real cheaters can continue to play, because nobody takes this function seriously anymore. sad!

I brought in this issue today, because it seems that this would not end, if I not say anything to it.
yeah yeah... u just wanted me to be banned so when i come back u enjoy xD cause bro u could have say something in game or idk , but u were happy to tell me karnage see you in a few days :P

but everybody is different so it is what it is ,at the end of the day it is a game u are right , if you have fun over us instead having fun with all of us, its ok we cant complains. you didnt break the rules so we cant say nothing :) peace out