Could you please watch the clip—and keep an eye on things in general—because I suspect he is using a wallhack?
Other players have also reported him in-game; you can check the chat logs as well.
id player :
STEAM_0:0:61822789
PSiON
-
KingSlayer
- Spieler
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06
- Attachments
-
- demo.dem
- (8.16 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
-
KingSlayer
- Spieler
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06
Wall hack 100%
- Attachments
-
- demo.dem
- (4.63 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
-
DarkStrike
- Spieler
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri 11. Aug 2023, 15:16
I can confirm this. He has been cheating for quite some time. If you look up his Steam ID, you’ll see that he has been banned on other servers more than once
-
KingSlayer
- Spieler
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon 10. Aug 2026, 14:06
Just because someone uses cheats it doesn't mean he can't die.; sometimes they feign incompetence to avoid detection. It would be foolish for a hacker to play with excessive aggression. They need to show other players that they die frequently—mimicking the behavior of legitimate players—to avoid suspicion.
Hey Kingslayer,
You're absolutely right: I can see the use of a wallhack, too.
I therefore banned the account permanently:
viewtopic.php?t=7588634
Thank you for the demo-files and your help on this!
(P.S.: If you type "@fix" in the chat, the camera stays on the player you're actually watching
)
You're absolutely right: I can see the use of a wallhack, too.
I therefore banned the account permanently:
Thank you for the demo-files and your help on this!
(P.S.: If you type "@fix" in the chat, the camera stays on the player you're actually watching
"Wer denkt, ist nicht wütend." - Theodor W. Adorno