Banned

Hier kannst Du Dich wegen Fehlverhaltens anderer Spielern beschweren.

Here you can complain about misbehavior of other players.
Chops
Spieler

Hi, my name is Craig, in-game name is "Chops" and when I try to join your Counterstrike servers I get a message saying I am blocked. I enjoyed playing on the servers very much even though my ping is usually fairly high. I never did anything out of line or against the rules on the servers and I was always friendly to other players. Then one day I was banned.
It is really quite annoying since I paid for a month of premium or VIP (whatever it is called) and I only got to use about a week of it! Anyway I am just looking for a reason as to why I am banned. Nobody else has access to my account so I am sure I wasn't hacked or something. If I have unknowingly done something against the rules please allow me to correct it by allowing a second chance. Thank you! :)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25332902
CSS Name: Chops

EDIT: I found this: http://forum.c2play.de/viewtopic.php?f= ... ops#p60121
But it doesn't seem to provide any proof or any explanation, please excuse my ignorance if there is an explanation some where there, I can not read, write or speak any German so I had to use Google Translate to read what was written there.
Last edited by Chops on Mon 21. May 2012, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
Opa
Spieler

Chops
Spieler

I did not intentionally not pay the 5$, my bank account must have blocked the request. Though this is not my fault so I still see no reason to ban me. Maybe just retract the premium status and I will contact my bank holders and tell them to confirm the payment next time.
Chops
Spieler

If you could give me a paypal address I will send 3$ directly to that address to compensate for the lost money in my week of premium. As long as the address is approved by an administrator. Thank you.
DR.FLATUL3NZ
Ehemalig

It's unnecessary to discuss public.
Write an email to info@c2play.de and you will get support
Hominem te esse memento!